2025 CB Board (2025 Edition) Will This Be Personal Now?

Advertisement
Lol are we supposed to be shocked other big time schools are gonna try hard to land DJ too
I don’t think it’s shocking that other big time programs are recruiting him it’s just a downer when he takes one single visit to LSU and they become the perceived leader just like that.

I don’t think it’s shocking that other big time programs are recruiting him it’s just a downer when he takes one single visit to LSU and they become the perceived leader just like that.
Until our heavy hitter sources indicate he's trending elsewhere I won't worry too much

Advertisement
Jalan Lott?? He plays both ways.
I hope he plays offense & defense but not “both ways” BIG PAUSE”
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Frustrating, disappointing, unacceptable, confusing, puzzling. You pick the adjective that describes our CB recruiting under Addae because there are a lot of options to choose from. Last year, after subpar recruiting DT recruiting, Mario brought in JT and also personally focused on turning that room around. Those results are self-evident.

Will CB recruiting be his priority next cycle? Will he take a hard look at Addae's recruiting results? We will see. If he does, a focused Mario is a scary thing on the trail.

I think we have our answer. Also been hearing rumblings from multiple sources that Mario in fact is taking CB recruiting personal like he did w/DT last cycle. The upcoming hire will definitely reveal a lot about how personal it will be.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Kid is elite and on a tear this season. Criminally underrated right now but wouldn’t surprise me if he ends up very high 4, if not 5 star. Legit track speed and I don’t think has given up a catch through his first 3 games.

Another ‘25 corner from Indy we need to look at is Mark Zackery of Ben Davis HS. Caught a TD pass vs IMG last week, has extremely long arms and early offers from Georgia, OSU and Michigan.

In January when the ‘Contact Period’ opened up, one of the first stops that Mario Cristobal made was to Indiana to see the speedy Alexander, who owns a 10.71 100-meter time. The Hurricanes have remained a key player in his recruitment.

Alexander and new cornerbacks coach Chevis Jackson have been able to talk already.

“When I first talked to him, he put off a good first impression. I haven’t had a lot of time to talk to him–I’ve only talked to him once or twice. But like I said, we’re just trying to stay close, stay connected with him,” Alexander said.

“I would say Miami is definitely up there. Definitely a school I want to check out during the spring. It’s Miami,” Alexander said.

The Hurricanes view Alexander as a versatile piece in the secondary who can play multiple spots. Miami views Alexander as a safety.

“When I’m talking to them about my game, I’m talking to them about the physical part. Other things they say is that I can play all three positions. I can play nickel, I can get up there and play safety, I can play corner, so they like how versatile I am. Lastly, they love how fast I am. They love my speed and the fact that I know how to play the game, the fact that I know what the receiver is going to do before he does it, and that’s what they talk to me about. But they also talk to me about what I need to work on. I love that they do that because coaches usually tell you what you want to hear, but they tell me what I need to improve on,” Alexander said.

Of those schools, there are two programs he wants to prioritize visiting this spring.

"Miami definitely is first. Second would probably be Oregon and I don't even know after those two," Alexander said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back