Caziah Holmes

Advertisement
Looks like an obvious take in my humble opinion. Let him compete at spot of choice. If it isn't working out, let him find another path to playing time.

He reminds me a bit of another guy who I wished we could have taken in 19, Chez Mellusi. Now we gotta deal with him at Clemson for the next 3 to 4 years.

Disagree, we can use him like Deejay Dallas should be used and still have 2 RBs for this cycle.
As a pr, kr, rb, wildcat qb if needed, wr aka playmaker aka "playmaker scholarship" of 2020. I'd ask Holmes to find me an NFL team who wouldn't want a rb who's an athlete that can do everything

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just bring him in here. If his frame really won't hold up at running back we won't have to talk him into anything. MLB in practice will do all the talking

FYI Tony Alford is leading the recruitment for him. That means they want him as a RB most likely.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I freely admit I have a strong bias for speed. And Im definitely not an expert. I look at two things: 1) how well does a guy cut and change direction? Does he lose any speed? and 2) Is he able to run past defenders who have taken a good angle? I see that in both Chaney and Holmes.

I say lock both up early and add any other player you want as RB/ATH from there out.

I don't like lying if we don't see him as a RB then we need to let him go like MAR... some kids need to learn the hard way. Hope we can snag dude

Dude, we didn't let MAR go, we stayed on him all along.

I said long ago that whoever sold him their vision of him as a player the best would win his pledge. That is exactly what happened and we lost out.

Advertisement
Back