Caziah Holmes

Advertisement

Advertisement
I have been an avid reader and follower of this site, but, have keep quiet until now. I am from the 321 area, and your statement about "only claim to fame now is that surfer Kelly Slater" is way off, you must remember, Chris Collinsworth, Florida Gator, Cincinnati Bengal and current TV personality; Wilbur Marshall, Florida Gator, Chicago Bear, Wash Redskin and Houston Oiler, both from Astronaut High, don't forget Leon Bright from Merrit Island High who played for the Giants and Bucs or even Reggie Nelson, Palm Bay High, another Gator and Jacksonville Jaq and Cincinnati Bengal, James Folston went to Cocoa High a former Los Angeles/Oakland Raider and the Arizona Cardinal, and there are many more from this area, just not Surfers.

Also, Caziah is not from Cape Canaveral he is from Titusville. He should of/could of gone to Titusville High or Astronaut High before, Cocoa, Merritt Island High or Cocoa Beach High.
I would simply like to reiterate WE DONT GIVE A FVCK ABOUT NO **** GAYTURD OR WHERE THEY INBRED ASSES ARE FROM... now that I got that out of my system and it's been reinforced that's gayturds dont get no airplay here you have a great day sir...

I would simply like to reiterate WE DONT GIVE A FVCK ABOUT NO **** GAYTURD OR WHERE THEY INBRED ASSES ARE FROM... now that I got that out of my system and it's been reinforced that's gayturds dont get no airplay here you have a great day sir...
First who is we? U? Second I am not a.turnd. I was giving examples of players who have come from brevard. Have a nice f** day

First who is we? U? Second I am not a.turnd. I was giving examples of players who have come from brevard. Have a nice f** day
I'm aware what you said. You quoted a **** ton of turds from that town... turds don't exist. So ur back to Kelly Slater and anyone non gayturd related. I'll give more credit to your town if you say I'm a long time cane and I'm from wherever the fvck this is than any of those **** eaters. Have a superb ******* DAY! lol (way too much pre work out **** today. Tried out a new product)

I'm aware what you said. You quoted a **** ton of turds from that town... turds don't exist. So ur back to Kelly Slater and anyone non gayturd related. I'll give more credit to your town if you say I'm a long time cane and I'm from wherever the fvck this is than any of those **** eaters. Have a superb ******* DAY! lol (way too much pre work out **** today. Tried out a new product)
I wasn't going to respond to someone at your level. But after contemplating it. It said f*** it.

Advertisement
He looks like Noel Devine minus extraordinary vision and the alleged bank robberies.

Edit: No knock, That is still an elite back in my eyes.

Advertisement
Has enrolled at FSU. Not apart of the team yet but expected to join soon.

No I don’t know if he is eligible this year (my guess is no, but can apply for waiver) but he has 4 years of eligibility left.

After the big win over Duquesne and now getting Holmes? Their hot takes are gonna be glorious

Advertisement
He lives in Cape Canaveral so his HS should be Cocoa Beach. He crosses Merritt Island to attend Cocoa. I attended Cocoa and then Cocoa Beach High school when it was built. Back in the day, nobody went to school outside of your geographic area. Merritt Island HS used to be a state power. We got Hurlie Brown, the Ham Brothers, Darryl Spencer, Joe Kohlbrand and Bubba McDowell all out of Merritt Island HS.

The Cocoa Beach coaches must be unhappy he spurned them but I checked their website and they are like the lowest category, playing tiny Christian schools. I guess he feels he'll get the best exposure at Cocoa. I guess he doesn't feel like Merritt Island is that good anymore. I guess the best talent is at Cocoa.

I think Shaq's dad might have said a couple of years ago he was originally from Cocoa.

When I was in HS the schools were still segregated. My last year of HS, Cocoa had it's first black player, a terrific soph LB named Charles Wilson. He later ended up at Penn State.

He hasn't posted since early in the year.

I know he was getting up there, but does anyone know if he's still with us or lurking? Hope it wasn't his time as he would've loved everything we've got going on these days.

Advertisement
Back