Caziah Holmes

Advertisement
Kid has speed like Dal Cook. Picks a spot and hits it FAST. Looks to me like he could fill out enough to hold up as a 15 carry a game back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just talked with my friend who's father is a coach at Cocoa High and who he also knows Caziah personally. Caziah wants to be a running back, doesn't want to be a DB. He and his father are die hard Canes, but hasn't said anything about when he will commit and to whom. But he is an elite athlete with exceptional ability with the ball in his hands.

Advertisement
It only makes sense if the staff sees him over Parrish and Murphy at running back. If not it doesnt make sense and we need to move on early

Disagree, we can use him like Deejay Dallas should be used and still have 2 RBs for this cycle.
With the amount of recievers we are taking (3-5), 2 running backs amd 2 tight ends thats way too many offensive skill players to whats gonna be a relatively small class

Advertisement
With the amount of recievers we are taking (3-5), 2 running backs amd 2 tight ends thats way too many offensive skill players to whats gonna be a relatively small class
Do not think we are taking 5 WR, 4 at most. We will see, it just depends on what the coaches want.

He lives in Cape Canaveral so his HS should be Cocoa Beach. He crosses Merritt Island to attend Cocoa. I attended Cocoa and then Cocoa Beach High school when it was built. Back in the day, nobody went to school outside of your geographic area. Merritt Island HS used to be a state power. We got Hurlie Brown, the Ham Brothers, Darryl Spencer, Joe Kohlbrand and Bubba McDowell all out of Merritt Island HS.

The Cocoa Beach coaches must be unhappy he spurned them but I checked their website and they are like the lowest category, playing tiny Christian schools. I guess he feels he'll get the best exposure at Cocoa. I guess he doesn't feel like Merritt Island is that good anymore. I guess the best talent is at Cocoa.

I think Shaq's dad might have said a couple of years ago he was originally from Cocoa.

When I was in HS the schools were still segregated. My last year of HS, Cocoa had it's first black player, a terrific soph LB named Charles Wilson. He later ended up at Penn State.
Nice, Hurley is a family friend and Bubba is my cousin. Brevard definitely has a lot of athletes we need to pay more attention to, there's plenty to choose from every year.

Nice, Hurley is a family friend and Bubba is my cousin. Brevard definitely has a lot of athletes we need to pay more attention to, there's plenty to choose from every year.
I wish we would've taken Jalen Mitchell this year. Especially with Martin having to sit.

Advertisement
Back