Caziah Holmes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Banda and Van Dyke are involved with him per Ivins. DB for him...

All the previous threads on him noted we wanted him as a RB. Maybe thats changed with Diaz but I dont think you can say that just from Banda being involved.

Banda was the lead recruiter on Chaney, and I think we want Chaney as a RB.

Need to get more info, since Ivins isnt saying what we're recruiting him as

Advertisement
I have been an avid reader and follower of this site, but, have keep quiet until now. I am from the 321 area, and your statement about "only claim to fame now is that surfer Kelly Slater" is way off, you must remember, Chris Collinsworth, Florida Gator, Cincinnati Bengal and current TV personality; Wilbur Marshall, Florida Gator, Chicago Bear, Wash Redskin and Houston Oiler, both from Astronaut High, don't forget Leon Bright from Merrit Island High who played for the Giants and Bucs or even Reggie Nelson, Palm Bay High, another Gator and Jacksonville Jaq and Cincinnati Bengal, James Folston went to Cocoa High a former Los Angeles/Oakland Raider and the Arizona Cardinal, and there are many more from this area, just not Surfers.

Also, Caziah is not from Cape Canaveral he is from Titusville. He should of/could of gone to Titusville High or Astronaut High before, Cocoa, Merritt Island High or Cocoa Beach High.

321 Stand Up!

Advertisement
Back