Cayden Baker, 2020 OT, SW Christian (Fort Myers)

Fwiw. Kelvin Harris talked about this kid on the Canesport podcast last night. He is personal friends with the father and uncle. Family wanted him to stay home but the kid wanted to go away from the beginning. Wasn’t about more than that. He also liked Mac Brown a lot.

Advertisement
Fwiw. Kelvin Harris talked about this kid on the Canesport podcast last night. He is personal friends with the father and uncle. Family wanted him to stay home but the kid wanted to go away from the beginning. Wasn’t about more than that. He also liked Mac Brown a lot.
I heard the podcast too spot on 💯

I highly doubt Enos has say over all offensive offers....it sounds more like a Manny thing. Manny always wanted final say on offers for the defense and based on comments seem over the years, held up offers for some DBs and LBs, so when we did offer it was too late. It seems Enos was quick to throw out QB offers, which he probably has most control of, but OL and skill position probably need a Manny signoff.

IMO if I had to call it...NO inside knowledge at all. I'd guess Enos is holding up Herny Parrish's offer...Doesn't think he has a play in this offense. I can't see Diaz while trying to get a foot in South Florida, turning down a Columbus kid at a position we are having some depth issues.

IMO if I had to call it...NO inside knowledge at all. I'd guess Enos is holding up Herny Parrish's offer...Doesn't think he has a play in this offense. I can't see Diaz while trying to get a foot in South Florida, turning down a Columbus kid at a position we are having some depth issues.
My fear is that Manny defers to Enos too much, and may be afraid to step on his toes. He should have already communicated to Enos that we need to commit to running the football. Enos acts like it is against the rules to run the ball on consecutive plays. Would not be surprised if he defers to Enos on who we recruit on the offensive side of the ball.

Advertisement

Link to podcast please.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back