Cavinder Twins (Update: both decline to return for final year)

Basketball wise Haley is good. As far as looks, they have nothing flattering about them from the neck down. They’re just young and blonde, you can scroll down the street in south Florida and find wayyy better. I’m not knocking them for capitalizing off these thirsty dudes though, make your money. I would take Hilary Duff over them even at age 35. Never said I wouldn’t smash lol, people just not stop acting like they’re the best thing ever.
No one is saying they are the best ever. They aren’t being graded against the mostly plastic chicks walking around SB, they are being compared to their peers(college basketball players)and in that case, they grade highly.

They are attractive to advertisers and NIL people because

1)TWINS
2)They can play ball, especially Haley
3) They are objectively attractive
4)They have been able to build a following on SM, and ironically enough it isn’t horny dudes jocking them on tik tok.

Advertisement
Getting back to basketball suspiciously towards the end of the season Hayley’s attempts were down. I never really saw a letdown in her production up until the last games. Great players and she’s good know to take the ball into their own hands and get it done. So I have no answers to this but it obviously was a bad time of the year for her to not take charge and end up in a mini draught Miami could ill afford as Hayley is or was the one of the only pure shooters on the team.

Getting back to basketball suspiciously towards the end of the season Hayley’s attempts were down. I never really saw a letdown in her production up until the last games. Great players and she’s good know to take the ball into their own hands and get it done. So I have no answers to this but it obviously was a bad time of the year for her to not take charge and end up in a mini draught Miami could ill afford as Hayley is or was the one of the only pure shooters on the team.
She played really well against Oklahoma State and Indiana.

Advertisement
Clearly I said one of them is good. Y’all don’t read to comprehend.

"If we being honest here, I don’t see the hype with them." -Flynell7

You said them. As in plural. As in you don't see the hype with either of them. Including our leading scorer who hit some huge shots which helped beat #1 seed Indiana and propel us to the first Elite 8 in school history, only losing to eventual National Champion LSU.

And the one you don't think is "good" was a key reserve that played a lot of minutes who could be counted on to handle the ball and calm the team down. The reason she got those minutes and had some big games is because she's better than the next person on the bench. She had a role, and she contributed. That's how teams work. That's called DEPTH.

Sorry they didn't go 1-2 in the draft already and win the National Championship. We suck and its all their fault.

Advertisement
"If we being honest here, I don’t see the hype with them." -Flynell7

You said them. As in plural. As in you don't see the hype with either of them. Including our leading scorer who hit some huge shots which helped beat #1 seed Indiana and propel us to the first Elite 8 in school history, only losing to eventual National Champion LSU.

And the one you don't think is "good" was a key reserve that played a lot of minutes who could be counted on to handle the ball and calm the team down. The reason she got those minutes and had some big games is because she's better than the next person on the bench. She had a role, and she contributed. That's how teams work. That's called DEPTH.

Sorry they didn't go 1-2 in the draft already and win the National Championship. We suck and its all their fault.

THEIR presence at Miami was a clear net positive for the program… on and off the court…

I hope they both return next season to rep the U, their teammates and themselves.

Both. Two. Twins. 😎

Ain't that the truth. As a team, excellent on layups and put-backs. Outside shooting, a whole different story

Advertisement
Wow. I'm not surprised about Hanna as I know she was previously still deciding, but I thought Haley was for sure coming back.

Advertisement
It goes to figure they are insepperable. It was a win win for both. We will miss Hayley’s leadership and production. That girl came here and tore it up. Hannah was always the great attitude and played well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back