Cavinder Twins (Update: both decline to return for final year)

Never made sense not to play, I can understand Hanna kinda like being whatever since she was on bench and not playing as much but their platform and NIL deals were based on them being cbb players.. You wont get as much exposure than that, might as well maximize eligibility and go from there..

Haley always said she wanted to play but also that twin sis thing made her want to leave with her sister, good on her to do her own thing and not have the regrets I guess..

Advertisement
I would assume their sponsorships have decreased and maybe even their social media presence. Being a social media star helps when you are a sports star. Hanna was very selfish encouraging her sister to quit too. Welcome back if she returns after this yr

Last edited:
Advertisement
Doesn't she have to sit a year if she transfers to another school?
My guess is she entered as a grad transfer and to test NIL pool. Honestly a little shocked, guess she just wants to play. I figured once i saw the WWE news breaking, then the uptick in social presence and the fact they have apparently been traveling a lot that she would be over the college BBall life. I cant imagine she would make more in the WNBA if that is her goal so who knows.

Would she really be able to transfer easily since it's the 2nd transfer or does that not matter if graduated? Would love to get her back she is real solid player.

Advertisement
My guess is she entered as a grad transfer and to test NIL pool. Honestly a little shocked, guess she just wants to play. I figured once i saw the WWE news breaking, then the uptick in social presence and the fact they have apparently been traveling a lot that she would be over the college BBall life. I cant imagine she would make more in the WNBA if that is her goal so who knows.
I think someone. mentioned she wanted to play but her sister was done and she didnt want to leave her sister

Advertisement
Made a ton of money. The funny thing is that I don't know if they would have made it if they weren't twins or attractive. That said, at least they have a boost as they move into the next phase of their lives. That said, Katie did upgrade talent wise over them, issue is that some things are beyond your control as a coach, and the Tournament committee being one of them.

Advertisement
Made a ton of money. The funny thing is that I don't know if they would have made it if they weren't twins or attractive. That said, at least they have a boost as they move into the next phase of their lives. That said, Katie did upgrade talent wise over them, issue is that some things are beyond your control as a coach, and the Tournament committee being one of them.
Haley was terrific. Excellent from the foul line, very good from 3. She was steady with the ball and calm. This year's group was a turnover machine and not very good on the foul line.

Advertisement
Back