Cats out of the bag

Advertisement
LMAO!!!!

You felt like Eddie Murphy in Boomerang in the restaurant after Grace Jones got mad:

View attachment 116781

Bruh, it was me and my boy. My boy is from Oakland, and we looked at each other and was like, we can never come back here. Lol.

My dude is way too real at all times. My colleague’s nephew played w him at Cal. He never made it to the league, but she told me that they still stay in touch like college days. I respect the chit outta Beast Mode. Never allowed the money to change him.

Last edited:
Let the record show, that when everybody hopped on the Knighton bandwagon there was one who still stood firm on Chaney being a big time baller & better overall back here...

That was me. Carry on.
I Don’t know who will be the better overall back but I love That they both signed with Miami when they could have went elsewhere.

Bruh, it was me and my boy. My boy is from Oakland, and we looked at each other and was like, we can never come back here. Lol.

My dude is way too real at all times. My colleague’s nephew played w him at Cal. He never made it to the league, but she told me that they still stay in touch like college days. I respect the chit outta Beast Mode. Never allowed the money to change him.
I used to work for the phone company for high profile customers. I got to talk to Beast Mode, very cool guy.

Advertisement
I used to work for the phone company for high profile customers. I got to talk to Beast Mode, very cool guy.

Understatement bro; dude is as genuine as anyone in the game. And he’s hella smart. Ppl think b/c he’s bay certified and his lingo is his lingo, that he’s not intelligent. He’s smart w his money from what I heard from my colleague. Truly wished he was one of us, but he’s too much a family guy to travel like that.

If Chaney is remotely close to having BM career, man we r going to be sooooo good!

Belen is a very difficult school and there are no levels to “hide” athletes. The only levels are hard and very hard. Many fail out and end up at Columbus.

Not only does Chaney have the IQ, he also had the discipline and willingness to do the work when there were easier ways out.

Belen will last forever.

AMDG

I think that dance video of young Petey was at Belen.
The administration at Belen saw that video and immediately dismissed him. They made the determination, solely based on that erratic, involuntary spasming and flailing, that he didn't have what it took to compete academically. Columbus was enriched by their decision.

The administration at Belen saw that video and immediately dismissed him. They made the determination, solely based on that erratic, involuntary spasming and flailing, that he didn't have what it took to compete academically. Columbus was enriched by their decision.
Does anyone have the little Petey video? It’s a classic.

Advertisement
Five guys who I really wished dawn the Orange and Green are Lynch, Charles Woodson, Deion, Faulk, and D Thomas. I feel those 5 guys are the embodiment of what we were as a program in terms of swag, hardwork, football IQ, and chit talkers (except for Marshall)
Adrian peterson who we actually had a shot with. :)

If I was in charge I'd make Chaney the backup to Harris and have Knighton starting in the slot.

With King here and with a brand new offense where everyone is on equal footing as of today, we can afford to undergo a collective youth movement on offense and kick some of the older vets to the curb. They had their time.

Q: King / TVD / Perry

R: Cam / Chaney / Burns

Y: Rooster / Restrepo / Pope

Z: Payton / Smith / Harley

X: Redding / Worsham / Wiggins

H: Jordan / Hodges / Mamarelli / Mallory

LT Walker / Nelson / Herbert

LG Campbell / Traore / Hillery

C Gaynor / Clark / Griffith

RG Scaife / Reed / Donaldson

RT Rivers / Washington / El-Gammal

PK Borregales / Price

Last edited:
Advertisement
Very well said. Very. I watched some of the old games from our hey day, and the speed all across the field everywhere was simply amazing. We didn't try to line up and physically pound Nebraska. We beat them with a combo of speed, power, scheme and winning the one on one matchups in space.

I grew up watching these games, but it's amazing how you forget over time how much speed we had. We desperately need to get back to that.
And when Jimmy Johnson arrived he complained about the lack of speed on our defense.

Remember that long run against us in the '84 opener against UF?

That really upset him.

And when Jimmy Johnson arrived he complained about the lack of speed on our defense.

Remember that long run against us in the '84 opener against UF?

That really upset him.

I remember that game. '84 was a weird year. We prevailed against the Gaytors but I remember getting our teeth kicked in by FSU.

Advertisement
Is it just me being hammered or does anyone think Harris loses his spot to Chaney or Rooster during the season? Call me a bird if I'm wrong.

If I was in charge I'd make Chaney the backup to Harris and have Knighton starting in the slot.

With King here and with a brand new offense where everyone is on equal footing as of today, we can afford to undergo a collective youth movement on offense and kick some of the older vets to the curb. They had their time.

Q: King / TVD / Perry

R: Cam / Chaney / Burns

Y: Rooster / Restrepo / Pope

Z: Payton / Smith / Harley

X: Redding / Worsham / Wiggins

H: Jordan / Hodges / Mamarelli / Mallory

LT Walker / Nelson / Herbert

LG Campbell / Traore / Hillery

C Gaynor / Clark / Griffith

RG Scaife / Reed / Donaldson

RT Rivers / Washington / El-Gammal

PK Borregales / Price