Catering to the MOB mentality

Michigan students marched on the presidents office because their AD and head coach sucked. Imagine what they would be doing if the AD hasn't canned himself and the interim hadn't fired the head coach. You think they would have sat by silently while their head coach completely ignored the majority of players in the local recruiting base, which happens to be the most fertile recruiting area in the country?

I wish this recruiting class would have ended up even worse. Some of you act like Folden is going to be fired for sure after next season, but that ain't a for gone conclusion. The fat **** found a way to win 9 games once, you don't think he can do it again? The guy has already started telling everyone that his 3 year plan culminates in 2016, that everything has been built for that season. The better this recruiting class is, the more ammunition he has to sell his case to the admin. 8-9 wins in 2015 after having to play a lot of inexperienced guys because you lost your best RB, WR,TE plus 3 OL starters, as well as your best defensive player and your other defensive leader on the DL? Closing out a strong 2015 recruiting class would have been an ace in this fat ***** pocket. This recruiting class was headed for the dumpster whether the fans were silent or not, I wish it would have ended worse.

And before some of you go claiming that the more loaded the roster is, the better for the next coach. Shannon left the cupboard completely bare and even Folden won 9 games in his third year. Imagine what a real head coach could have done.

Advertisement
Michigan students marched on the presidents office because their AD and head coach sucked. Imagine what they would be doing if the AD hasn't canned himself and the interim hadn't fired the head coach. You think they would have sat by silently while their head coach completely ignored the majority of players in the local recruiting base, which happens to be the most fertile recruiting area in the country?

I wish this recruiting class would have ended up even worse. Some of you act like Folden is going to be fired for sure after next season, but that ain't a for gone conclusion. The fat **** found a way to win 9 games once, you don't think he can do it again? The guy has already started telling everyone that his 3 year plan culminates in 2016, that everything has been built for that season. The better this recruiting class is, the more ammunition he has to sell his case to the admin. 8-9 wins in 2015 after having to play a lot of inexperienced guys because you lost your best RB, WR,TE plus 3 OL starters, as well as your best defensive player and your other defensive leader on the DL? Closing out a strong 2015 recruiting class would have been an ace in this fat ****s pocket. This recruiting class was headed for the dumpster whether the fans were silent or not, I wish it would have ended worse.

And before some of you go claiming that the more loaded the roster is, the better for the next coach. Shannon left the cupboard completely bare and even Folden won 9 games in his third year. Imagine what a real head coach could have done.

Michigan fans actually care and the admin had to take them serious......Most of people here are irrational and don't care enough to march or rally....Michigan outcry was well organized like the civil right marches of the sixties our disgruntled fans are lashing out like the ferguson protesters

Advertisement

I wish this recruiting class would have ended up even worse. Some of you act like Folden is going to be fired for sure after next season, but that ain't a for gone conclusion. The fat **** found a way to win 9 games once, you don't think he can do it again? The guy has already started telling everyone that his 3 year plan culminates in 2016, that everything has been built for that season. The better this recruiting class is, the more ammunition he has to sell his case to the admin. 8-9 wins in 2015 after having to play a lot of inexperienced guys because you lost your best RB, WR,TE plus 3 OL starters, as well as your best defensive player and your other defensive leader on the DL? Closing out a strong 2015 recruiting class would have been an ace in this fat ***** pocket. This recruiting class was headed for the dumpster whether the fans were silent or not, I wish it would have ended worse.

The difference between Michigan's situation and Miami's is that their fans don't just stand around all day in team's website and *****, moan and continuely make the same thread everyday. They actually take action.

OP is right.. Golden was never getting fired this year so all the banners and not showing up for events did was make Miami look like a sese pool. Somehow this mob mentality took over and is a bad thing going forward.

P
View attachment 29512

I write a post which essentially blasts the MOB (who wished and promoted us having a less than stellar recruiting class) and before any discourse is allowed to take place, is quickly shutdown. It was summarily dismissed as "nonsense" What is truly nonsense is the mentality of most of these so called UM Fans. You have truly taken your role over the top and crossed it over into the realm of the Zealots.

Now I see that folks like SFBayCane and others would rather have a MOB mentality, a BORG of gripers, instigators and whiners. A group who actually believe the collective will prevail in achieving the ultimate goal of ousting this regime. What you have really done is create a dark and toxic environment which will take years to fix not only for the existing coaching staff, but for any new group who is brave enough to venture into.

To those rebel rousers, I thank you for assisting AL in the achievement that this 2015 Recruiting Class is. I'm quite sure that you will be first in line thanking a new regime, once its here, as they struggle to put the pieces back together all thanks to you.

Congrats!

Can we ban idiots like this already?

How anyone on earth can simply skim over the fact we just came off a 6-7 season in Golden's FOURTH FULL YEAR and attempt to place blame on a ****ty recruiting class on anything else, including fans, is just the definition of ASININE.

Go root for another team with your loser mentality. The "mob" doesn't want you as part of this fanbase...we already have one Don Bailey Jr that we unfortunately can't get rid of.

No sense in asking for a banning. Wasn't too long ago people who talked down on golden were banned. Now look. Point is asking for people to be banned on a message for having a different opinion is silly.

Advertisement
View attachment 29512

I write a post which essentially blasts the MOB (who wished and promoted us having a less than stellar recruiting class) and before any discourse is allowed to take place, is quickly shutdown. It was summarily dismissed as "nonsense" What is truly nonsense is the mentality of most of these so called UM Fans. You have truly taken your role over the top and crossed it over into the realm of the Zealots.

Now I see that folks like SFBayCane and others would rather have a MOB mentality, a BORG of gripers, instigators and whiners. A group who actually believe the collective will prevail in achieving the ultimate goal of ousting this regime. What you have really done is create a dark and toxic environment which will take years to fix not only for the existing coaching staff, but for any new group who is brave enough to venture into.

To those rebel rousers, I thank you for assisting AL in the achievement that this 2015 Recruiting Class is. I'm quite sure that you will be first in line thanking a new regime, once its here, as they struggle to put the pieces back together all thanks to you.

Congrats!

People are mad at al because not once has he takin real responsibility for what has taken place. He's made zero changes after producing some of the worse results ever seen here. He lies to the fan base, talks down on the fan base and focuses on issues that have nothing o do with nothin. People have no respect for the guy and yes some have resorted to over the top antics but ultimately Al has doen this to himself.

View attachment 29512

Congrats!

dont pay any attention to that mod. he's an FSU fan

Advertisement
Back