Catering to the MOB mentality

WeOwnThe4th

Recruit
Nonsense.jpg

I write a post which essentially blasts the MOB (who wished and promoted us having a less than stellar recruiting class) and before any discourse is allowed to take place, is quickly shutdown. It was summarily dismissed as "nonsense" What is truly nonsense is the mentality of most of these so called UM Fans. You have truly taken your role over the top and crossed it over into the realm of the Zealots.

Now I see that folks like SFBayCane and others would rather have a MOB mentality, a BORG of gripers, instigators and whiners. A group who actually believe the collective will prevail in achieving the ultimate goal of ousting this regime. What you have really done is create a dark and toxic environment which will take years to fix not only for the existing coaching staff, but for any new group who is brave enough to venture into.

To those rebel rousers, I thank you for assisting AL in the achievement that this 2015 Recruiting Class is. I'm quite sure that you will be first in line thanking a new regime, once its here, as they struggle to put the pieces back together all thanks to you.

Congrats!

Advertisement
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

View attachment 29512

I write a post which essentially blasts the MOB (who wished and promoted us having a less than stellar recruiting class) and before any discourse is allowed to take place, is quickly shutdown. It was summarily dismissed as "nonsense" What is truly nonsense is the mentality of most of these so called UM Fans. You have truly taken your role over the top and crossed it over into the realm of the Zealots.

Now I see that folks like SFBayCane and others would rather have a MOB mentality, a BORG of gripers, instigators and whiners. A group who actually believe the collective will prevail in achieving the ultimate goal of ousting this regime. What you have really done is create a dark and toxic environment which will take years to fix not only for the existing coaching staff, but for any new group who is brave enough to venture into.

To those rebel rousers, I thank you for assisting AL in the achievement that this 2015 Recruiting Class is. I'm quite sure that you will be first in line thanking a new regime, once its here, as they struggle to put the pieces back together all thanks to you.

Congrats!

Can we ban idiots like this already?

How anyone on earth can simply skim over the fact we just came off a 6-7 season in Golden's FOURTH FULL YEAR and attempt to place blame on a ****** recruiting class on anything else, including fans, is just the definition of ASININE.

Go root for another team with your loser mentality. The "mob" doesn't want you as part of this fanbase...we already have one Don Bailey Jr that we unfortunately can't get rid of.

For the record, I'm fine with what you posted. Don't agree with it but saw no reason to lock it either.

Advertisement
Blaming the fans. How idiotic. The current toxic environment wasn't created by the fans. It was created by Golden and then exacerbated by our administrations inactivity and indifference. If the current clusterfck was at any other school in the country the fans would be just as upset and outraged. It's not a Miami fans thing, it's a this is what happens when you don't fire a coach who sucks thing. In fact, if this was going on at another major program, the intensity of fan hate would be several magnitudes higher than it is here. Golden would have been run out of town already.

It's our fault that the players who are going in this years draft all underachieved while here!! I didn't know I had this much power!!

OP is a ****got...but also makes zero distinction between folks who actively went out and tweeted at recruits, telling them not to come, and those of us who have legit gripes w/the leadership of this program, but still want the Canes to do well. I have a major problem with the former, and feel that there were folks who put some **** in recruits heads that hurt us. I have (and am really a part of) the latter...I want Chumley and NoD gone yesterday, but I still love The U, and I want it back to where it was....which is why I'm vocal and adamant that change needs to occur sooner than later, even if it hurts us in the interim.

Advertisement
Although OP is a complete blithering idiot, I respect his right to make a jackass of himself, without censorship.

In fact, OP's naïveté is mildly amusing, in a perverse way. I mean, the astounding stupidity is embarrassing, but one still has to look.

So because someone has a different opinion or thoughts on the actions the fan base in regards to the recruiting class you ban them or call them fa**ots? (which is a female passive aggressive move, if you imply it spell it)
I'm so sick of the self righteous ignorant people on this board who can't fathom someone can have an opinion that differs from theirs and still make an intelligent point. Free speech, it's the cornerstone of the American way of life. I don't like Golden but so many have let their feelings affect their common sense. Try keeping an open mind for 5 minutes.

The OP is right. How ridiculous that we expect a coach making millions of dollars per year, with more draft-graded NFL players than everyone except FSU, to perform better than 6-7 with blowout losses to bad teams with such a mean fan base. It really is unfair.

So because someone has a different opinion or thoughts on the actions the fan base in regards to the recruiting class you ban them or call them fa**ots? (which is a female passive aggressive move, if you imply it spell it)
I'm so sick of the self righteous ignorant people on this board who can't fathom someone can have an opinion that differs from theirs and still make an intelligent point. Free speech, it's the cornerstone of the American way of life. I don't like Golden but so many have let their feelings affect their common sense. Try keeping an open mind for 5 minutes.

I'd be careful. You're lumping the OPs stupidity and ignorance in with 'difference of opinion'. Being an idiot isnt having a different opinion than others. It's just stupid. OP is stupid. And you are borderline stupid if you continue to white knight him, considering you are nearly lumping 'asinine' comments in with 'opinion'.

Advertisement
I fully object to the locking of that thread, for I too did not have a chance to either belittle, threaten the OP (a.k.a. suggest we Meat somewheres), or jump in with the mob before it was closed.

Lol.

View attachment 29512

Congrats!

awesome_thread.jpg

Advertisement
View attachment 29512

Congrats!
Yeah like it took Shannon 5 years to get those recruits. Or El Foldo to get players in 2012 during the Shapiro fiasco. Please shut up.

View attachment 29512

Congrats!

Can we ban idiots like this already?

How anyone on earth can simply skim over the fact we just came off a 6-7 season in Golden's FOURTH FULL YEAR and attempt to place blame on a ****** recruiting class on anything else, including fans, is just the definition of ASININE.

Go root for another team with your loser mentality. The "mob" doesn't want you as part of this fanbase...we already have one Don Bailey Jr that we unfortunately can't get rid of.

Right after we ban all the gator fans who receive free grazing rights around here.

View attachment 29512

Congrats!

WTF???????????????????????

Advertisement
Back