Category 5 brewing

Yall gotta stop. I'm always excited to see my brothers and my nephew put on. I'm not some puppet who dont speak my mind either though. It doesnt mean I'm excited or not just cause I call it like I see it. I could point out several things already out of this staff that has me perturbed. But manny is showing he will adapt from HIS OWN previous mistakes. A good coach will adapt and make the most out of his short comings. I respect that. Now long as we have a real qb competition which cause of enos I'm sure we will(slightly edged towards tate but I'm okay with that) I'm good. We are finally in a position to win. Now we just gotta do it.

My statement wasn’t a knock. In fact, it was the opposite. It’s been a while since you created a thread with this much enthusiasm which probably means things must be changing in Coral Gables.

Advertisement
2008 was a weird "win". Wasn't even satisfying because Mullen was still stuck on trying to turn Tebow into Danny Wuerffel or giving the ball to Percy 6000 times.

2013? sigh.....QB #6 from us just gifted y'all the game. He's still turning it over as we speak

Idk how many losses it's gonna take before you and your fans realize you're not at this level yet

And you won't be until you change your attitude, you run from competition you CAN'T deny that. You're like that guy that meets someone on the bball court and realizes he can take games off of you. Instead of playing him to make you better vs EVERYONE else, you **** and ego and say fu I'M OUT.

you run, plain and simple the gator runs. You ran from us, you tried to get out of playing the semenholes ever year it's simply facts. I don't know how you can root for a team knowing they protect their record like they do. I don't like either one of you speaking of the noles, but at least those dirty players keep coming for more.

Idk how many losses it's gonna take before you and your fans realize you're not at this level yet

And you won't be until you change your attitude, you run from competition you CAN'T deny that. You're like that guy that meets someone on the bball court and realizes he can take games off of you. Instead of playing him to make you better vs EVERYONE else, you **** and ego and say fu I'M OUT.

you run, plain and simple the gator runs. You ran from us, you tried to get out of playing the semenholes ever year it's simply facts. I don't know how you can root for a team knowing they protect their record like they do. I don't like either one of you speaking of the noles, but at least those dirty players keep coming for more.

umm ok......hope you feel better after all of that
😂

Advertisement
But if Tate isn’t eligible it doesn’t matter. Let’s say he is cleared and Williams wins the job and plays well. Would Enos really pull Williams for Tate in 2020? That could get messy.

If Jarren plays well, then yes, he very definitely could keep the QB job.

But that wouldnt be a bad situation at all. It's a business and you play the best guy. Just look at Oklahoma bringing in Hurts even though they had Rattler and a talented returning QB in Kendall.

What he says is all fact. We have a great natural rivalry just a few hours away, but UF runs from it.

Not only would both teams benefit from it, CFB would benefit from it. But UF is scared of UM.

What he said was pointless because that wasn't even the topic regarding my original post. I was describing my feeling(s) following the 08 and 13 games.....

Advertisement
Oh the Gayturd. Such a fickle, weak animal. Would rather run than stand and fight. I’m going to enjoy Aug 31st, and hope after the beatdown it doesn’t take another 6yrs to play again. Like others have stated, what a great matchup that CFB and ESPN would eat up every year. But the Gayturd is in the S$C, so they’ll preanually use that as their excuse why they can’t play the U. Just get rid of Georgia Southern off your schedule before they make it 2 in a row at the Swamp and play the Canes. Seems simple enough to me.

Advertisement
Surely gator fans have moved past laying any blame on Jeff Driskel considering how well he played after escaping Gainesville. That MacElChamp combo was to offense what D'onofrio was to defense.

I felt he was wasted at UF by our staff inability to develop him and other offensive talent, but he had his big faults too.

Please, i dont wanna think about our "offense" during the Muschamp years tears lol

Our offense at the skill position including TE is as talented as you’ll find in the nation. If Tate gets the waiver & our defense is what they normally are we’re going to be a force. Idt Florida will be able to keep up with us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back