Castellanos is a problem

Advertisement
He looked like a high school QB against PITT last week but yeah I fully expect him to look like Mahomes tomorrow.

JW gonna snag one of those red bandanas and feign wiping his **** with it on the 50, and then toss it toward the BC bench. LFG
He'd have to catch Castellanos in space and we know how that'll go for JW
scooby.gif

He’s their only big play threat. Dinamite runner but below average passer. He will put it up for grabs. It doesn’t help that they don’t have any receivers that are a threat. Robicheaux is a hammer but he’s slow and has zero wiggle. He makes Fletcher look like Barry Sanders. If Miami can get a lead, this one will be over early because BC just doesn’t have the horses to come back from a double digit lead. If Miami wants to play slow and conservative and allow BC to hang around it’s a completely different game. BC is cheeks on defense too. They’re one of the worst teams against the run in the country. Which means we’ll line up with three tight ends and stuff it into ten man fronts all day.

What’s probably the absolute worst thing, Miami is better than Boston College at EVERY single position. Yet both teams are 6-5.

He’s their only big play threat. Dinamite runner but below average passer. He will put it up for grabs. It doesn’t help that they don’t have any receivers that are a threat. Robicheaux is a hammer but he’s slow and has zero wiggle. He makes Fletcher look like Barry Sanders. If Miami can get a lead, this one will be over early because BC just doesn’t have the horses to come back from a double digit lead. If Miami wants to play slow and conservative and allow BC to hang around it’s a completely different game. BC is cheeks on defense too. They’re one of the worst teams against the run in the country. Which means we’ll line up with three tight ends and stuff it into ten man fronts all day.

What’s probably the absolute worst thing, Miami is better than Boston College at EVERY single position. Yet both teams are 6-5.
Hmm something something coaching

Advertisement

Agree on everything.
I hate to hear that they’re terrible vs the run because Mario knows this. What we know is that they’re probably not that terrible against the run when they know the run is coming.
We win in unexciting fashion anyway.

Regarding their record, I know they don’t go 2-1 vs TA&M, UNC and Clemson.
The question is, how much better than 1-2 do we go vs @Syr, VT and @ Pitt??
We do know we can beat ourselves :rolleyes:

Agree on everything.
I hate to hear that they’re terrible vs the run because Mario knows this. What we know is that they’re probably not that terrible against the run when they know the run is coming.
We win in unexciting fashion anyway.

Regarding their record, I know they don’t go 2-1 vs TA&M, UNC and Clemson.
The question is, how much better than 1-2 do we go vs @Syr, VT and @ Pitt??
We do know we can beat ourselves :rolleyes:
A lot of their run struggles were against running quarterbacks too so we know we’re not going to be able to take advantage of that unless Brown finally gets to see the field. I know they’re weak against the run but even bad run defenses can stop the run if they dedicate enough defenders. We need to punish them with the pass if they load up on the run.

I stopped after reading (If Miami can get the lead) we all know that we must get behind before we even think about scoring.

Advertisement
Congrats to our 2 freshmans (true and redshirt) of getting their first ints. Castellanos fun to watch I'm curious how much he improves in the next few years

Advertisement
Back