Castellanos is a problem

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a problem....but is he "built different"?
You don't know ball!

*full disclosure: I had a stroke at the end of the GT game. I've never actually seen the kid play and I'm now only able speak in lingo.

827 rushing yards. That's more than any of our backs.

Guidry better call a **** of a game and better make adjustments at half.

Sometimes I wonder why I care this late in the season when it is clear.
1700569782554.jpeg

Castellanos is the bulk of their offense, if you can contain him just somewhat, BC doesnt have much else to hurt you with.

Advertisement
This is when I wish Washington was getting reps instead of Flagg. We need speed because this little QB can run FAST!!! Flagg will be in the right spot but that QB will make it look like the wrong spot in a second.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guidry got gashed last week looking at the offseason. Basically Mario against Utah….

But no one talks about when CMC whooped the dogshyt out of Utah…1-2 in Utah's favor the last two seasons in blowouts I'll give you that, but it was give and take.

red bandana power
They used all that up against FSU.

BC is an atrocious team. We have no business losing to them (sadly, a broken record this year). There’s a reason we’re -8 with everything against us (cold weather, not celebrating Thanksgiving with their families as they’ll be traveling, TVD on one leg, missing DTs and DBs, off two emotional losses, three-game losing streak, nothing to play for, etc.)

Advertisement
Back