Carter Hucks

Advertisement
He's getting bigger, and stronger, but the health condition will limit how big he ends up. He won't get as big as me, I'm over six foot.

Either way he's been doing great. A/B honor roll, doing well in with behavior, and well in sports. He's cruising along.

Thanks for the love and support guys.

Advertisement
He's getting bigger, and stronger, but the health condition will limit how big he ends up. He won't get as big as me, I'm over six foot.

Either way he's been doing great. A/B honor roll, doing well in with behavior, and well in sports. He's cruising along.

Awesome , so what he'll be under six feet , Richt will be throwing fades to him in no time.

Seriously I thought about you guys other day, was wondering how y'all were doing. It's good to hear everything is looking up for CH.

Last edited:

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear.

Advertisement

Awesome , so what he'll under six feet , Richt will be throwing fades to him in no time.

Seriously I thought about you guys other day, was wondering how y'all were doing. It's good to hear everything is looking up for CH.

I laughed out loud.

Again, thanks guys. We'll be at games, stay low key at them though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_0917.jpg

Advertisement
Back