Carol City

mafia

Recruit
Took a big 🍩 at a feeder program. Two went to the Gates and one to the Noles. No bueno!!!

Not UM material? GTFOH

We try and go into Lakeland and UF said you GTFOH.

Advertisement
I thought our biggest advantage was location? I guess that theory applies everywhere else but in South Florida? Hate losing local talent to rivals.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's like a ******* clock. Every coach we hire has a mediocre salvage-job class, then they sign a big class, then they slowly start ******* up relationships at our feeder schools, then next thing you know we are trying to pull linebackers from Virginia on signing day and FSU and UF are poaching kids that will INEVITABLY bite us in the ***.

(For Shannon it was Freeman, for Golden it was Quincy, and Wright/Smith could be it for Richt)

Last edited:
Staff never offered Ray and Wright. Not sure why on Ray too be honest.

But I wish more schools down in South Florida were like Lakeland with UF. That's a feeder school.

Didn’t offer Ray cause we went to NYC, which is known for producing multiple defensive lineman.

Advertisement
One less than our new co-defensive coordinator
tenor.gif

Advertisement
I wonder how many years of college recruiting experience is on CIS.

Not as much experience as those UM coaches that decided not to offer Deandre Baker from Northwestern (feeder school), you know that all American first round pick playing at Georgia.

Or

Offering Davante Davis from Booker T late in the game when they struck out everywhere else. He’s all conference at Texas. Turned out pretty good.

The list goes on......

Advertisement
Back