Carol City (High school)

IF you were bright youd see the handle says PITTSBURGH cane, so no affiliation to any florida high school. My feelings are gucci bud. Schedules are equal, one has alot of mid to good teams and the other has elites and scrubs. But I guess you know more about high school football so.....
Ur right cuz u cant graduate frm CC n move to Pitt. Ur gucci? Wat r u ***** 12 lol

Advertisement
Ur right cuz u cant graduate frm CC n move to Pitt. Ur gucci? Wat r u ***** 12 lol
I use the word Gucci and I’m twelve. I guess your 6 since you can’t spell you’re, because or what. Sorry if I hurt your feelings bud, want an ice cream?

CaroL City been playing with ineligible players their whole season is gonna go down the tubes..Dam Shame

Advertisement
Why would their season be down the tubes they'd only have to forfeit games played with ineligible players and only one of those was a district game.

They supposedly
Why would their season be down the tubes they'd only have to forfeit games played with ineligible players and only one of those was a district game.
They supposedly let some boys from the Bahamas play.... and they weren’t eligible for some reason... heard they might have to forfeit 5 games.

Advertisement
They supposedly

They supposedly let some boys from the Bahamas play.... and they weren’t eligible for some reason... heard they might have to forfeit 5 games.

Yeah but wouldn't that only include one district game which is the game against Norland, so they'd still control their own destiny as far as making the playoffs?

Yeah but wouldn't that only include one district game which is the game against Norland, so they'd still control their own destiny as far as making the playoffs?
Dont know you might be right I don’t know their schedule

They supposedly

That's probably the kids that transferred in from Doral (Daxon, Anaele, etc). That would be a shame if their season goes down the drain because of it, but if it happens, it's probably the coaches/administrator's fault.

That's probably the kids that transferred in from Doral (Daxon, Anaele, etc). That would be a shame if their season goes down the drain because of it, but if it happens, it's probably the coaches/administrator's fault.

Considering they didn't even need those kids that much either. Looks like Doral or Norland put in the call

Advertisement
Considering they didn't even need those kids that much either. Looks like Doral or Norland put in the call

AnyOldfashionedAsianelephant-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
I meant to write this earlier. But the reason I think Dr. Krop should be better than they are has nothing to do with their current roster. I just look at their location. You can get kids from Miami Gardens, Ives Estates, North Miami Beach, Hallandale, etc. You're right in the middle. I know they don't have the history and tradition of those schools but if there was a coach worth a **** who put time into going to the middle schools and parks in that area, they could have a squad.

I meant to write this earlier. But the reason I think Dr. Krop should be better than they are has nothing to do with their current roster. I just look at their location. You can get kids from Miami Gardens, Ives Estates, North Miami Beach, Hallandale, etc. You're right in the middle. I know they don't have the history and tradition of those schools but if there was a coach worth a **** who put time into going to the middle schools and parks in that area, they could have a squad.

Ives Estates optomist parks team typically isnt all that good. North Miami Beach kids go to NMB Periodt. Hallandale good kids are going to go to MCA/Hallandale or as of late Carol City (for whatever reason). Dr Krop is in the middle of no where on the outskirts of Norland and ****** Aventura. Dont think they could ever have a REAL SQUAD..but could put together maybe a play off run here or there.

You don't get to choose who's in your district. They go strictly by school enrollment and location. There's always going to be districts that have one or more really good teams and multiple garbage teams.

Advertisement
Back