Carol City (High school)

Advertisement
WTF are u talking about. Those schedules are equal? Anyone would tell u central plays whoever. Schools like these should not be playing hml n krop. And the ridge might not be as good as we thought.
Find me 7 better on Centrals schedule.

Aug 24 – @ American Heritage (Plantation) (B)

Sep 7 – Columbus (B)
Sep 14 – Miami Norland*
Oct 5 – @ Miami Southridge at Southridge (B)
Oct 12 – Miami Northwestern* (B)
Oct 18 (Thu) – Booker T. Washington, 7 (B)
Oct 26 – @ Miami Central* (B)

TF you taking about? Talking out of your behind man. At the very least their schedules are equal. Schedules below:

Carol City:

Aug 31 – OPEN
Sep 7 – Columbus (B)
Sep 14 – Miami Norland*
Sep 20 (Thu) – Dr. Krop, 7
Sep 27 (Thu) – @ Hialeah-Miami Lakes* at Milander, 7
Nov 1 (Thu) – American, 7 (B)-

Miami Central:

Central has two top 5-7 teams on that schedule in St Johns and STA. And they went to DC to play ST Johns. Not to mention the games they have to play like CC and MNW.

Sep 7 – Columbus (B)
Sep 14 – Miami Norland*

Just the fact that they have St Johns, STA, CC and MNW is more than enough this year to equal what CC has.

Was there a fight afterwards? Hahaa are you serious... That’s amazing. Hey sort off topic but what happened to their QB from last year?

Not sure who your speaking of...but I know Buckshot Calvert is at Liberty. Marlon Smith last year im not sure he signed anywhere.

Advertisement
They didnt have a running clock til the 3rd quarter. Carol City should not be playing teams like Krop that dont actively go out and recruit like Carol City does. Carol city should be playing a schedule like Centrals who is playing STA tonight props to Central. Carol City did nothing but risk injury last night, its like UM playing Savannah its completely worthless.

Not sure what your getting at....but Carol City is smacking whomever lines up this year. Krop is one of the nearest schools to Carol City High. They have to play them.

That's insanity! How did any of our targets and former targets do? Brownlee, Wright, Daxon, ... also Ray? Any others we should be giving a hard look at?

Just the fact that they have St Johns, STA, CC and MNW is more than enough this year to equal what CC has.
Right agreed good teams. Carol City has a larger slate of good if not national teams including AH, Central, BTW, and Northwestern. The original reason for my posting this was to display the schedules are both good schedules if not game for game replicas. Saying Carol City isn't playing anyone good would not be true.

Advertisement
Id like to see Carol City vs STA.... but STA will probably wait to schedule them when they are down
They need a couple offseasons to try & steal(recruit) all their young players to transfer over to STA, then they'll play'em lol.

Right agreed good teams. Carol City has a larger slate of good if not national teams including AH, Central, BTW, and Northwestern. The original reason for my posting this was to display the schedules are both good schedules if not game for game replicas. Saying Carol City isn't playing anyone good would not be true.

The important part is that it will all come out in the wash eventually.

Yea I was referring to Marlon Smith. He was a good QB.
Magic Marlon I think went Juco not sure though.

He was pretty good in 2016 when they win states, but he wasn't really a polished QB, he was actually playing on their Basketball team before he became the starter. They brought him in as the passer down the field when they were running the 2 QB offense with Lorenzo Floyd who was more of a runner.

They struggled last year because CC lost Terrence Horne, Kevaughn Dingle, Nayquan got hurt & their Defense lost a bunch of players too.

This year they're back with Daniel Richardson from BTW, then they snatched up Samuel Anaele & Daxon to add on to their young talent they already had, they stacked this year.

Advertisement
Magic Marlon I think went Juco not sure though.

He was pretty good in 2016 when they win states, but he wasn't really a polished QB, he was actually playing on their Basketball team before he became the starter. They brought him in as the passer down the field when they were running the 2 QB offense with Lorenzo Floyd who was more of a runner.

They struggled last year because CC lost Terrence Horne, Kevaughn Dingle, Nayquan got hurt & their Defense lost a bunch of players too.

This year they're back with Daniel Richardson from BTW, then they snatched up Samuel Anaele & Daxon to add on to their young talent they already had, they stacked this year.

Thanks for the info. I hope he went juco and continued to develop as a QB. They did lose a lot of talent but they reloaded quite nicely this year.

Sep 7 – Columbus (B)
Sep 14 – Miami Norland*
The only elite team is Central, Ridge is underachieving, and Columbus is a decent HS team. The rest are having down years or are young. Carol city is probably going to be the best team in the state but Centrals schedule with STA St Johns n CC is much more respectable. Dont get ur feelings hurt homer just cuz ur schedule lacks. By the way they should have had a forfeit the other day for fighting b4 the game but hey they lucked out.

Advertisement

Sep 7 – Columbus (B)
Sep 14 – Miami Norland*
The only elite team is Central, Ridge is underachieving, and Columbus is a decent HS team. The rest are having down years or are young. Carol city is probably going to be the best team in the state but Centrals schedule with STA St Johns n CC is much more respectable. Dont get ur feelings hurt homer just cuz ur schedule lacks. By the way they should have had a forfeit the other day for fighting b4 the game but hey they lucked out.

IF you were bright youd see the handle says PITTSBURGH cane, so no affiliation to any florida high school. My feelings are gucci bud. Schedules are equal, one has alot of mid to good teams and the other has elites and scrubs. But I guess you know more about high school football so.....

Don't be a *****. Fighting is part of the game. This is football not womens tennis.

Advertisement
Back