Carol City (High school)

Ives Estates optomist parks team typically isnt all that good. North Miami Beach kids go to NMB Periodt. Hallandale good kids are going to go to MCA/Hallandale or as of late Carol City (for whatever reason). Dr Krop is in the middle of no where on the outskirts of Norland and ****** Aventura. Dont think they could ever have a REAL SQUAD..but could put together maybe a play off run here or there.

i went to Krop for HS. you get highland lakes, skylake, aventura, ives estates, Used to be sunny isles before alonzo mourning opened up, and some hallandale kids. it was the school built to solve NMBs crowding issues. they've had a few kids that were decent but never really had a crazy longterm run in football. the basketball team was good when i was there, which was right when shaky got there.

Advertisement
i went to Krop for HS. you get highland lakes, skylake, aventura, ives estates, Used to be sunny isles before alonzo mourning opened up, and some hallandale kids. it was the school built to solve NMBs crowding issues. they've had a few kids that were decent but never really had a crazy longterm run in football. the basketball team was good when i was there, which was right when shaky got there.

Yea i tried to say it isnt exactly in prime location for football or much sport prospects. If a kid is good in that area he is going to Norland or on the east side NMB. The best player to come out of there is Ereck Flowers who didnt even stay at Krop and transferred to Norland. I think they had 2 overrated kids go to Ohio State at one pint as well

Yea i tried to say it isnt exactly in prime location for football or much sport prospects. If a kid is good in that area he is going to Norland or on the east side NMB. The best player to come out of there is Ereck Flowers who didnt even stay at Krop and transferred to Norland. I think they had 2 overrated kids go to Ohio State at one pint as well

yup and they had a kid at UM when i was a freshman in 02 (i think he got to UM right before i got there) and i know what you meant. i tried highlighting the areas to show that they're not exactly football hot spots either lol.

yup and they had a kid at UM when i was a freshman in 02 (i think he got to UM right before i got there) and i know what you meant. i tried highlighting the areas to show that they're not exactly football hot spots either lol.

Chris Rutledge another OL that i dont think ever started here. Im up on Krop because my significant other went there...and there best EVER team i believe beat my hs team that was poised to meet up with Tyrone Moss an Ely my junior year on some fluke sh*t

Chris Rutledge another OL that i dont think ever started here. Im up on Krop because my significant other went there...and there best EVER team i believe beat my hs team that was poised to meet up with Tyrone Moss an Ely my junior year on some fluke sh*t

rutledge was the OL that i think got wright sacked against temple and broke his thumb or some ****

Advertisement
You are one intelligent 12 year old
giphy.gif

Ives Estates optomist parks team typically isnt all that good. North Miami Beach kids go to NMB Periodt. Hallandale good kids are going to go to MCA/Hallandale or as of late Carol City (for whatever reason). Dr Krop is in the middle of no where on the outskirts of Norland and ****** Aventura. Dont think they could ever have a REAL SQUAD..but could put together maybe a play off run here or there.

Ives Estate is garbage.

Any good kids that come through that park are out of there before 10u.

The only elite team is Central, Ridge is underachieving, and Columbus is a decent HS team. The rest are having down years or are young. Carol city is probably going to be the best team in the state but Centrals schedule with STA St Johns n CC is much more respectable. Dont get ur feelings hurt homer just cuz ur schedule lacks. By the way they should have had a forfeit the other day for fighting b4 the game but hey they lucked out.

You're completely clueless...log off.

Advertisement
Back