Cardinal tears

Advertisement
Their entire program is a fluke. Teddy was a gift. Lamar was a miss by the big three. They had a couple of defensive players because of Charlie Strong. Don’t know why they act as if they are some traditional powerhouse.

Oh and Tutu was miss by us. That dive to the knees sealed the deal for me.
Charlie strong got lucky when Shannon got fired. That whole class made the program for a short while

Bunch of clowns. They got Teddy and that meant they dominated the Miami area in recruiting? That only happened because they had that ex Miami coach throwing money around down here.

Advertisement
Ok I lied

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 8.56.11 PM.png

Knighton has a 75 yard crib call for his first career score and does the L down and they mad? Y’all have been doing the upside down U and breaking it since Teddy B! Y’all thought it was all funny then. KEEP. THAT. SAME. ENERGY.
That was his second TD.

He had a rushing TD where he threw the Ls down prior to his 75 yard TD

Advertisement
See, this is what has ****ed me off the most during the Radio/Golden dark days. We allowed too many inferior *** programs to actually think they were on our level and consider us rivals/competition. ******* Louisville, W. Va, Cincy, VT... ****es me off so much that we even allowed them to think for one minute they were actually competing with us.

Notre Dame, FSU, UF, Old Nebraska, Oklahoma... fine. Yes, we are legitimate long time rivals. But Louisville... cot **** Golden for even allowing them to think that sh^t for one second.

Not many tears to be had. They've moved on to pitt game next week. I guess when you don't have much tradition it's easy to move on.

They seem to have forgotten that we lost a 65 yard pass play due to a phantom false start. And still scored a TD on that possession

Advertisement
Bigly laffs at their thread derailer talking about F$U.

Advertisement
I was ambivalent about Louisville. I was willing to overlook minor disrespect. But when you play dirty, then fvck you. I hope they never get within 20 points of us ever again.

Oh, and I want to send Perry up to visit their kicker's girlfriend.

I know you're not trying to besmirch the good name of the greatest boxer the world has ever seen and the terrible disease he was afflicted with. But I take your point, Kentucky sucks!
Greatest boxer in the world part is your opinion. And that’s not an opinion that “everyone” in America or the world shares. Plenty of other great boxers that can hold that title of the best ever. It’s a very arguable opinion as great as Ali was.

Last edited:
I just remembered Eli Rogers was throwing down the U also. He can suck a dyck too. It’s funny how Loserville fans are all whiny when the Rooster disrespects the Ls. He was just handing them their Ls lol.

Advertisement
Back