Cardinal tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
A Louisville fan worried about Miami recruiting the Miami area.
Since when is miami been their recruiting grounds.
I mean they get a lot of players from miami but mostly sleepers and overlooked players not the top ones.
They recruit So Fla hard. Last I heard they had 17 player from FL on their roster.
but, they’re delusional and need to be committed, if they think we compete for SF recruits.

Advertisement
They recruit So Fla hard. Last I heard they had 17 player from FL on their roster.
but, they’re delusional and need to be committed, if they think we compete for SF recruits.
Nice place finish, you bunch of ***-clownz.

Next time hold some more, maybe it will make the end result closer to the line..

Advertisement
Louisville is approaching ****ant rival status. Annoying fans. Yes, they beat a few bad Miami teams in recent history. Yes, they had a dangerous team with Lamar Jackson.

They remind me of VT. The Vick teams were good, but when VT beat us it was almost always when the Canes were having a down year.

We don’t play LV every season but expect a chippy game with all their second-third level South Fla players.

Last edited:
Boo ****** hoo.

We need to re-assert our recruiting dominance over South Florida...from an area of North Kentucky best known for Holiday World, a large baseball bat, horses running around in a circle, and a boxer with Parkinsons.

-uck you.
I know you're not trying to besmirch the good name of the greatest boxer the world has ever seen and the terrible disease he was afflicted with. But I take your point, Kentucky sucks!

Advertisement
Lucked into Teddy B who left because radio got canned

REALLY lucked into a generational Player in Lamar Jackson who really developed in college his passing game

and then you sprinkle in random Miami area players who I can’t remember
Their entire program is a fluke. Teddy was a gift. Lamar was a miss by the big three. They had a couple of defensive players because of Charlie Strong. Don’t know why they act as if they are some traditional powerhouse.

Oh and Tutu was miss by us. That dive to the knees sealed the deal for me.

Advertisement
Back