Caption This #3

download (8).jpg

Advertisement
CMR “hey nice to meet you, what are your plans for the weekend”

“I’m here for the little white chicks!”

😂

I like the effort the staff giving it. This sounds like a situation where if things change with LSU program we could be called as the closer. One thing I like about Louisiana kids is their loyalty to lsu even though they are still average. We get SoFl top players to loyal like that and it's a done deal.

Sounds a guy who could flip to us if we beat LSU, beat FSU on his OV, and Ed O gets fired. I think that might be what we need.

Advertisement
No, he did not de-commit and I’m 99.9% sure he won’t ever de-commit from LSU. He has already been down that road. Let him come back as much as he wants on his own dime and continue to recruit him. He says he will be back next month along with coming for an OV (FSU game) but don’t count on this kid for a second. Honestly, if it wasn’t for us playing LSU and them having a remedial coach who may lose his job, I’d say to not even waste time on him. In a perfect scenario, we crush them and then they go on to lose 4+ more, Ed O is likely out which could make things interesting for all involved but my money would still be on LSU.
I completely agree with you. However, I will say that he and his family were/are huge Les Miles fans....their actually bigger Les Miles fans than they are LSU fans. They are still close to Les in this present day. When rumors were swirling that Miles may get the Michigan job, many thought that Kardell would decommit from L$U, and commit to Michigan on the spot. When Les didn't get the job, Kardell reaffirmed his commitment to L$U.

It's been widely reported that Miles is not a fan off Orgeron. Orgeron has been quoted several times during the spring and during this summer that fans need to have "patience" while they install the new offense. Miles, just two days ago had the below to say about the "patience" theory...

"I never accepted the feeling of, 'Hey, you need to have patience.' When you say you need to have patience, aren't you just really saying to your team you're not good enough?

Once again, I am under the impression that he will end up signing with L$U, but the chance to convince him otherwise, is greater now, than it has ever been throughout his entire recruitment.

QUICK! Somebody check the IPF. I think this dude just ate it. Just kidding. We need this guy. I hope we can pull this off. This is a program changer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thomas Dad: I heard yall having a BBQ Tonight.

Thomas: Just make sure yall got them Crab Cakes

Advertisement
Thomas: "Tell Nesta I want his cornbread"

Nesta: Muhfucca, you can't have my cornbread. Thas for **** sho'. Cuz if you try and TAKE my cornbread, Part 2 of my killing spree gon' begin up in here on yo ***, right now. You thinkin bout my cornbread, better get the taste out ya mouth. Thas for **** sho'.

Tyreic Martin: Nesta, chill out...

Nesta: Nah, **** him. **** that, cuz I'm from "THE CRIB", GATDAMMNIT. Nobody take no cornbread from me. That goes for any other one you muhfuccin farmers who wanna start some ****. You **** round wit me, its gon be CONSEQUENCES and REPERCUSSIONS.

Nesta: "**** the cornbread that **** is nasty anyway. But these fried dumplings, we will fight over them."

Baez probably mistakenly called him Felder. Dude is big as ****. I never get my hopes up with a Cajun, but he's saying a lot of the things.

Advertisement
Back