Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Screenshot_20180615-214718.jpg

Thomas: "What you need Coach?"

Richt: "Birth Certificate, I gotta check something."

Advertisement
Baez: "**** Lucas, that's why we got Thomas out here this weekend."
Lucas: “His big *** better not eat my twinkies”

Thomas: “ I take shyts bigger than your ***! And I already ate your twinkies! Fuqq you gonna do about it?”

Lucas: “ Uhhhh....nothing. Where’s the bathroom coach?”

Advertisement
"Jorge, don't antagonize him. If he wants to return kicks, by God we'll let him return kicks..."

Richt: “ Baez does this dude have a neck?”
Baez: “Don’t say it loud he might hear us?”

Advertisement
Continuation....

Baez: Well, what would you like to eat for lunch?

Thomas: Goat!

Baez: Sure thing, we can have the cook to whip you up some curry goat.

Thomas: Not "some" goat......"a" goat.

Richt: **** Baez, quit asking the young man so many questions and go fetch him a **** goat!

Last edited:
Advertisement
What is the back story on this guy? Did he de-commit or?

I thought this was for guys who snubbed Miami?

No, he did not de-commit and I’m 99.9% sure he won’t ever de-commit from LSU. He has already been down that road. Let him come back as much as he wants on his own dime and continue to recruit him. He says he will be back next month along with coming for an OV (FSU game) but don’t count on this kid for a second. Honestly, if it wasn’t for us playing LSU and them having a remedial coach who may lose his job, I’d say to not even waste time on him. In a perfect scenario, we crush them and then they go on to lose 4+ more, Ed O is likely out which could make things interesting for all involved but my money would still be on LSU.

From TOS interview write up:

Academics. "Its a business thing," Thomas said. "The broadcast journalism program can be a factor for me after football."

Campus life. "It was great," Thomas said of Miami's tropical campus. "It was my first time at Miami. It was breathtaking. The water fall, the wildlife running around. We don't see that in Baton Rouge. It was beautiful."

The facilities. "They showed me the new building and how everything is top of the line," Thomas said.

The depth chart. "There is the opportunity to play early," Thomas said. "They have juniors and seniors on the line. There is room for me to come in. I can look at one position. So there is an opportunity there, a big opportunity."

"I wouldn't say I might not go to LSU. But Miami can definitely change that. "
— Kardell Thomas

He will be back for a vacation in July. Then he will be back again for an official visit for the Florida State game October 6.

No, he did not de-commit and I’m 99.9% sure he won’t ever de-commit from LSU. He has already been down that road. Let him come back as much as he wants on his own dime and continue to recruit him. He says he will be back next month along with coming for an OV (FSU game) but don’t count on this kid for a second. Honestly, if it wasn’t for us playing LSU and them having a remedial coach who may lose his job, I’d say to not even waste time on him. In a perfect scenario, we crush them and then they go on to lose 4+ more, Ed O is likely out which could make things interesting for all involved but my money would still be on LSU.
He's definitely either enjoying the process or really looking around, but either way, LSU can't be too thrilled with it. He's visited UF a couple of times already. Tyrion Davis (badass RB) is his teammate and he's been committed to LSU for a while as well, but he's taking his visits too (Pruitt going all out for him).

The thing is, these parents know football. That looks like maybe Kardell's pops in the photo. I can guarantee you he knows Orgeron is a clown and probably won't be there by his son's Junior year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Baez: Broadcast journalism you say? You better stick to radio.
Richt: Bruh, WTF?!

Last edited:
He and his RB teammate are smart kids. One thing that is a definite is that LSU/Coach O will once again get embarrassed by Bama this year. The admins will not like that but could stomach it if they are competitive in the rest of their games or don’t lose to anymore teams they shouldn’t be losing to. (Troy state)

Problem is if/when we beat them and that starts a downward spiral before they even get to the Bama a$$ kicking then coach O is toast. And these recruits know that. Might as well start lining up backup plans in case this scenario plays out. And I’m glad KThomas has us on that short list.

Baez: " ummm I'm really sorry but we ran out of food"

Richt: " you serious??"

Advertisement
Back