Canyon Barry's finalists

This kid is smarter than I initially thought and that is saying something

Agreed. He'll get to pad his stats in a weak conference and since he wont be in the big tournament at the end of the season he'll have an extra week to study for school. You make a good point.
The Gators will make the tournament Barry was the missing piece

The NIT again maybe.

And let's enter the world where he was the missing piece. He's the missing piece from what? Being a #12 seed in the big tournament?

Advertisement
Is there some reason Ricky Barry hates us?

Graduated from UM with Rick Barry. He was a jackass and no one liked him. Figures his kid would be a Gaturd.

#### him.

Does anyone remember this a-hole broadcasting a game on TV with Bill Russell and saying something to Russell about him having "a big WATERMELON grin"? Absolutely cringe-worthy. Russell was so ****ed he didn't say another thing to Barry the whole game.

Rick Barry is a POS and a dumb one at that. The apple, apparently, didn't fall far from the tree.

Last edited:
Rick Barry is a huge douche , i don't care if he is a Cane.

Always disliked him, even before I knew he went to UM

Stinkin' slimy Gaturd Ratlizzurd scum. He hates Miami.He didn't like the place when he was here. Rick Barry is not, and never was a Cane.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've never seen a positive thing written about Rick Barry. It's amazing that he's by far the most highly regarded basketball player to ever come out of Miami (FL) and yet is so universally disliked around here.

I've never seen a positive thing written about Rick Barry. It's amazing that he's by far the most highly regarded basketball player to ever come out of Miami (FL) and yet is so universally disliked around here.

When you consistently **** on the program that helped make you into the star you are today, you're not going to be liked by those that support said program. Rick has never viewed himself as a 'Cane, he's never been a supporter of the program, and he's made it clear that he has little if any loyalty to his alma mater.

Advertisement

When you consistently **** on the program that helped make you into the star you are today, you're not going to be liked by those that support said program. Rick has never viewed himself as a 'Cane, he's never been a supporter of the program, and he's made it clear that he has little if any loyalty to his alma mater.

He has never supported the program even wheb it restarted in the late 80s. He lobbied for NBA coaching jobs but nobody was going to hire him. He wanted the University of Miami job years ago. He just doesn't have the temperament to be a good head coach. Everybody sees that but Rick...lol.

He has never supported the program even wheb it restarted in the late 80s. He lobbied for NBA coaching jobs but nobody was going to hire him. He wanted the University of Miami job years ago. He just doesn't have the temperament to be a good head coach. Everybody sees that but Rick...lol.

This! C'mon man, at least try to coach at a smaller program to prove yourself. Who in dafuk is giving you a HC job at a major D-1 school or NBA team without any experience. He tried Coaching CBA/USBL teams in the 90's with not much success. From Wiki:

"During the 1990s he coached the Cedar Rapids Sharpshooters of the Global Basketball Association[10] and the Continental Basketball Association, guiding the Fort Wayne Fury to a 19-37 win-loss record in 1993–94. In 1998 and 1999, he served as head coach of the New Jersey ShoreCats of the United States Basketball League. Former Warriors teammate Clifford Ray was his top assistant."

Hey Rick, nobody owes you anything man.

Advertisement
Rick Barry.jpg

Ha ha...:Qft9gEw:

Advertisement
Back