Canyon Barry's finalists

Advertisement
Pete says we're very interested in him (so we're not) and Matt Porter says he's considering us (so we're out of the running).

Advertisement
[TWEET]717073200262164480[/TWEET]

Kid is like majoring in nuclear engineering along with mechanical. He was pretty high on Wake out of high school I read somewhere and would likely give them a look for a graduate year...but I guess not based on this...

[TWEET]717073200262164480[/TWEET]

Kid is like majoring in nuclear engineering along with mechanical. He was pretty high on Wake out of high school I read somewhere and would likely give them a look for a graduate year...but I guess not based on this...

If his graduate year at a good school matters you can eliminate Ole Miss, Kansas, and Louisville. I would like our chances against NW, Cal and UF.

Advertisement
Convince him to go aeronautical vice nuclear and we are in the running.

In English please

It's in English moran. UM has a great aeronautical engineering program. Not even sure UM has a nuclear program, though I would imagine we don't. Good for us if we do.

I was making fun of myself, and the fact that I have no idea what the **** aeronautical vice nuclear is

View attachment morans1-e1435205247281.jpg

Advertisement

In English please

It's in English moran. UM has a great aeronautical engineering program. Not even sure UM has a nuclear program, though I would imagine we don't. Good for us if we do.

I was making fun of myself, and the fact that I have no idea what the **** aeronautical vice nuclear is

View attachment 36016

He meant he hopes he changes his major to aeronautical INSTEAD (vice) of staying with nuclear.

In English please

View attachment 36016

He meant he hopes he changes his major to aeronautical INSTEAD (vice) of staying with nuclear.

Then why not ******* say instead? This is America. We don't say vice.

Advertisement
He was a pain in the *** against us early in the season. Single handedly kept them in the game for a little. And he shoots his free throws grandma style, like pops.

Don't really like how inefficient he is. Hopefully it was because he had to carry his team but if not, his scoring would be night and day from Sheldon's.

Advertisement
Back