Can't wait until around 9:00pm tonight

Ok I agree but what does that have to do with being happy we never have to watch him play football again. Isn’t what I said and you said go hand in hand.

he won us more last year than any other QB has since Berlin. thank for him what hes done and move on. no need to bash a kid. he was never expected to start or even play here and yet he gave us a season we've been craving for in a decade. hopefully, Jarren or Perry are the ones (who have talent) to lead us back to where we were 15 years ago

Advertisement
Not sure how you can stand there and make a mockery of Malik Rosier. He is not a good QB but he has been nothing but a professional throughout his entire career while bringing the program its first ACC Coastal division championship and delivered monumental wins against hated rivals Notre Dame and FSU.

Cane for life.
Not to mention The Play.

I'll never have to see this dude in a Cane uniform again and Pricht won't be able to use the ole "Malik gives us the best chance to win" bullchit line. :rickflair2:

fl-sp-um-hurricanes-malik-rosier-boston-college-20181024
the Mork Groupie girlfriends sure jumped your *** LOL

Golden still haunts us till this day, a Golden recruit is qb lol cant make this **** up

And he got us farther than anyone else since Berlin. Sadder yet, we will miss him next year when all our QBs will have only Mark & Son training. I was watching a little of old bowl game against WI with J12. He look lot better now than I remember.

And he got us farther than anyone else since Berlin. Sadder yet, we will miss him next year when all our QBs will have only Mark & Son training. I was watching a little of old bowl game against WI with J12. He look lot better now than I remember.
Where did he get us? I would’ve almost rather not have gone to the ACC championship game to get embarrassed and outclassed like that. And then lost to a ****** Wisconsin team in the Orange Bowl. So we’re happy about going to bowl games and losing. Right.

We didn’t beat anyone last year, it was the softest schedule in the country. VT was terrible. ND with Wimbush was terrible. Not to mention the near losses against 2-3 win teams and the sad excuse for a QB that Rosier displayed at Pitt and to say he was complacent after the game. Could give two $hits about the kid. Glad I’ll never take another snap again. Don’t forget him telling the U Fans to shut up either.

Advertisement

You need glasses

Where did he get us? I would’ve almost rather not have gone to the ACC championship game to get embarrassed and outclassed like that. And then lost to a ****** Wisconsin team in the Orange Bowl. So we’re happy about going to bowl games and losing. Right.

We didn’t beat anyone last year, it was the softest schedule in the country. VT was terrible. ND with Wimbush was terrible. Not to mention the near losses against 2-3 win teams and the sad excuse for a QB that Rosier displayed at Pitt and to say he was complacent after the game. Could give two $hits about the kid. Glad I’ll never take another snap again. Don’t forget him telling the U Fans to shut up either.

I get all that but this is the Cane Family and any Cane is better than all else and should be treated that way. Our totem pole starts with the worse Cane ever and goes up from there. Any other player is beneath him with any and all gators at the bottom. No body is happy. It is just that as we see this year, Rosier took us farther last year than Mark is probably EVER going to. This is Mark’s third year, first and third sucked, last year was spectacular in comparision and a lot of those games were won on passes. Let’s at least give the kid credit for overachieving.

Advertisement
Ok I agree but what does that have to do with being happy we never have to watch him play football again. Isn’t what I said and you said go hand in hand.
If I misunderstood your post and you were just saying you're happy he won't be our quarterback anymore, yeah I'm with you. I'm just always bothered by the amount of hate for him as a person you see on this board as he doesn't deserve that. My bad if that's not what you were implying.

If I misunderstood your post and you were just saying you're happy he won't be our quarterback anymore, yeah I'm with you. I'm just always bothered by the amount of hate for him as a person you see on this board as he doesn't deserve that. My bad if that's not what you were implying.

Is there a post in this thread that says they hate him as a person?

He sucks at QB, I’m glad he’ll never take a snap here again. I don’t care who’s fault it is, he’s ******* terrible and I’m glad he’s gone

he got us far but even when he did he still was trash and people that know football knew he was trash but u cant say **** cuz we were barely beating a down fsu. We wont beat Wisconsin cause of Malik but if we likely lose its because of him and Mark......if somehow WI sleep walks we will win but it hurts the program IMO.

he got us far but even when he did he still was trash and people that know football knew he was trash but u cant say **** cuz we were barely beating a down fsu. We wont beat Wisconsin cause of Malik but if we likely lose its because of him and Mark......if somehow WI sleep walks we will win but it hurts the program IMO.

All True. But it was best trash we have had in long time.

Advertisement
Will have lost a ton of talent since the LSU game after tonight

QB Rosier
RB Homer, Gray
WR Richards, Thomas, Cager, Langham
OL St. Louis, Jones, Gauthier, Milo
DE Jackson, Djax, McCray
DT Willis, Odenigbo
LB Quarterman, Pinckney, M. Smith, Perry
CB M. Jackson, Dean
S Johnson, Redwine
P Fecals

Advertisement
Mafluke and N'Queezy are both marginal, borderline D1 talents. Let's see what JW can do. If he too sucks, **** I'm out of answers. Charlie Ward Jr. anyone?

The guy broke Vinny T's record for combined TDs last year, gave us 10 wins, beat FSU, and won the Coastal, yet even after watching the Perry disaster, some of you Mow-rons still lay this season on him.

You still don't get it; he was the only QB in the system ready when the program needed him. That's an institution problem, a coaching problem, but not the fault of a guy who worked his way to the top of the depth chart with limited skills and heart.

The Perry supporters have been proven dead wrong to let him play, he was the savior, yet you still want to take it out on the one guy in the QB Room who exceeded the expectations of Richt telling him he'd never start.

Aside from having any other QB available, the one fatal error Richt made was taking him out of the Pitt game - that destroyed the kid's confidence that he built and rode to 10 wins and the Costal Title. Richt must have seen it after it happened, because he even admitted it. But it was too late - he hasn't been the same since. He knew he lost the trust of his coach that he busted his *** for. Yeah some of you all are going to miss him next year because you aren't smart enough to blame anyone else.

The guy broke Vinny T's record for combined TDs last year, gave us 10 wins, beat FSU, and won the Coastal, yet even after watching the Perry disaster, some of you Mow-rons still lay this season on him.

You still don't get it; he was the only QB in the system ready when the program needed him. That's an institution problem, a coaching problem, but not the fault of a guy who worked his way to the top of the depth chart with limited skills and heart.

The Perry supporters have been proven dead wrong to let him play, he was the savior, yet you still want to take it out on the one guy in the QB Room who exceeded the expectations of Richt telling him he'd never start.

Aside from having any other QB available, the one fatal error Richt made was taking him out of the Pitt game - that destroyed the kid's confidence that he built and rode to 10 wins and the Costal Title. Richt must have seen it after it happened, because he even admitted it. But it was too late - he hasn't been the same since. He knew he lost the trust of his coach that he busted his *** for. Yeah some of you all are going to miss him next year because you aren't smart enough to blame anyone else.

With all do respect Mrs Rosier, your son is a ******* bum QB

Advertisement
Back