Can't wait until around 9:00pm tonight

Canemang

Senior
Banned
I'll never have to see this dude in a Cane uniform again and Pricht won't be able to use the ole "Malik gives us the best chance to win" bullchit line. :rickflair2:

fl-sp-um-hurricanes-malik-rosier-boston-college-20181024

Advertisement
blame perry for failing another **** test. Malik isnt good at all, but we know his limitations with his talent. Perrys got all the talent and continues to waste it with his kardashian wannabe lifestyle.

I'll never have to see this dude in a Cane uniform again and Pricht won't be able to use the ole "Malik gives us the best chance to win" bullchit line. :rickflair2:

fl-sp-um-hurricanes-malik-rosier-boston-college-20181024
Kid looks like he and Richt share a bottle of Xanax.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely Rosier's fault that we suck at recruiting bad enough that he was best option for 2 years.

Stay classy there fella

Advertisement
I wish Rosier wouldn't let Coach PRicht use him like a pawn. I won't rag on Rosier for taking the start because any kid would do what he's ask to do but he has to know he's being used by PRicht. Rosier has to know there's a very good chance that he will fail miserably tonight and he will continue to draw the ire of the fans to where he's not even welcome back here. My question is, why go that route fully aware of the result? PRicht has put the young man between a rock and a hard place to take the heat off himself, imo!

Last edited:
Advertisement
blame perry for failing another **** test. Malik isnt good at all, but we know his limitations with his talent. Perrys got all the talent and continues to waste it with his kardashian wannabe lifestyle.

He couldn't have failed a **** test, because he's not suspended. It looks like Perry is just being Perry and acting a little too immature for a D-1 quarterback.

He couldn't have failed a **** test, because he's not suspended. It looks like Perry is just being Perry and acting a little too immature for a D-1 quarterback.

richt also followed that up if something comes up, suspensions will be announced prior to kick as a disclaimer.

Advertisement
Back