Cant wait to see the hypocrisy of Miami fans.

Advertisement
Still waiting on someone’s hypocrisy to be exposed as surmised by our smooth brained OP.

2-4.

The season started with the “ we are a very mature team” narrative. Now the narrative is that we are super young/inexperienced and on the verge of doing something special. This is how politicians spin things and Manny is just that. Every team has injuries but real coaches prepare their teams to play in the first half, not wait until the second half. If you think Manny is still the guy after all of this then you are an idiot plain and simple. It’s not just this game or the last one. It’s every ******* game!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just want to point out I'm not a fan of Manny Diaz but the criticism for the 33yd Fg vs UVa was dumb. This time we were more aggressive like the fans asked and we still lot the game when we had OT in our hands.
Nobody criticized kicking the FG vs UVA on fouth down.
A lot of people criticized what we did on fist down , second down and third down BEFORE we kicked the FG. There is a difference.
This is a strawman argument.

0-6 last p5 teams. Spin it however TF you want it.
Edit: UNC LOST TO FSU YOU MORONS. DECISIVELY BTW!!!

Something not right. Either VD has an issue. He’s 6’4” or OLINE needs to nut block. Keeps their hands down.

We were bound to have a year like this. Both Richt and Manny had years with inflated records because of last minute wins. This is the regression to the man for a middle of the road team.

Advertisement
I just want to point out I'm not a fan of Manny Diaz but the criticism for the 33yd Fg vs UVa was dumb. This time we were more aggressive like the fans asked and we still lot the game when we had OT in our hands.

If you think fans wanted Diaz to go for it on 4th down there, you seriously missed the point of the discussion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back