Cant wait to see the hypocrisy of Miami fans.

Typical therapy session after another loss. On the hunt for those magical message board victories

Advertisement
I’ll go record : not happy w coaching overall but I don’t support coaching change based on these last 2 losses - it’s just 1 player choking after the team fought back ......

Advertisement
I just want to point out I'm not a fan of Manny Diaz but the criticism for the 33yd Fg vs UVa was dumb. This time we were more aggressive like the fans asked and we still lost the game when we had OT in our hands.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m good with the call. Circumstances were completely different though. False equivalency

Advertisement
Miami fans down 3 Vs Virginia: BE MORE AGGRESIVEE!!! Go for the TD!

Miami fans down 3 vs UNC: You should of played for the FG!!!
Come on man...

We just lost and this is the first thing in your mind? Pick a fight becasue fans don't like your fav coach. I get you love him but he lost and is near being fired.

Picking a fight with fans isn't going to change that.

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1632651065631.jpg

Richt stated it perfectly after the game. You have single coverage on the outside. Unless someone is wide open over the middle, you throw the fade or back shoulder where it is either a catch or incomplete. A RPO then over the middle where anything can happen. I just don’t like it. Just snap it out the gun, go outside with it. The throw to Rambo that he just missed coming down with the previous drive is a perfect example. Anyway, I am sick. I am hurt. I know the kids are hurt. I don’t know what else to do.

Advertisement
Back