Can't pull and upset when you do this....

They can afford mistakes on the road and we can't at home? We have to play flawless football to beat them? Did we play flawless in the first half because we were beating them? UHH NO you excuse making fvck.

More than half those things you mentioned in your pathetic list as to why we lost happened in the first half and we still came away with a lead. It's not an anomaly that we were leading by the end of a half despite having setbacks, it's called a regular half. Golden once again neutered our boys in the second half and we played not to lose, which FYI, is NOT HOW YOU WIN

You are also letting your hatred of him for past failures cloud your judgement on tonight's game. He has cost us plenty of games. No arguing that, but he did not cost us tonight. Enlighten me on how he neutered us in the 2nd half. Did he neuter us by handing the ball off to his best player? Is that what's called neutering? Or was it neutering us when we threw deep balls over the middle to Dobard, deep down the sideline to Duke and deep down the sideline to Coley. Problem is we didn't execute on 2 of those plays and one turned into a momentum killing turnover

ummmm....no

"Of UM’s first 17 first down plays, 10 were passes. But of UM’s next seven first-down plays before the final drive, six were runs. UM didn't do enough to exploit FSU's vulnerabilities in the middle of the field in the second half after doing it several times in the first half."

This is where my opinion comes from. A lot of those bullet points happened in the first half WHILE WE BUILT A 2 TOUCHDOWN LEAD. This staff changed their approach in the 2nd half and blew it.

You're letting your lack of fact facts cloud your judgement.

I suggest you go check the play by play. We ran 6 times on 1st down plays in the 2nd half. We threw on 5 1st down plays in the 2nd half. And I am not even counting the final drive which are obvious pass situations. 6-5 is hardly calling off the dogs. It's called balance while also trying to burn some clock with a lead. Want to take a guess what Kaaya was on those 5 first down passes? 0-5. If We had kept throwing and continued with the incompletions the complaints would be about not burning clock.

1) thanks for confirming what the article stated.

2) If we had kept throwing we'd be celebrating you clown

OK. When we threw on 1st down it the 2nd half they were incompletions, but you wanted to do it more. Gotcha

Advertisement
Holy ****, you just said a whole lot of nothing. It evens out cause they had 3 ****ing turnovers as well. If we turned it over 3 times and they didn't you would have a better argument. But THEY TURNED THE BALL OVER 3 ****ING TIMES. They had their missed opportunities. Holy **** at the fact that you can't seem to grasp that.

tumblr_mqm0qbH01O1r3vs52o1_500_zps75ee3d85.gif

THEY TURNED IT OVER THREE TIMES...IF WE DON'T TURN IT OVER AT ALL...WE ******* WIN. WHAT ABOUT THAT **** DON'T YOU GET?

WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO TURN THE FOOTBALL OVER? WHY DO YOU SEEM TO THINK THAT **** IS KOSHER?

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT TURNOVERS ARE PART OF THE GAME?

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THEM TURNING IT OVER MEANS ITS OKAY FOR US TO TURN IT OVER.

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE THEY FUMBLE? ITS COOL FOR YOU TO FUMBLE.

ARE YOU THE IDIOT THAT MURDERS A ***** AND SAYS "BUT O.J.?"

WHAT IN THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU
Lol. No one said its ok to do any of what you listed or that it didn't hurt, I said its part of the ******* game and that FSU had 3 turnovers and had missed opportunities just like we did. But they over came them because they played to win in the second half, unlike us who played not to lose. Pretty simple.

Holy ****, you just said a whole lot of nothing. It evens out cause they had 3 ****ing turnovers as well. If we turned it over 3 times and they didn't you would have a better argument. But THEY TURNED THE BALL OVER 3 ****ING TIMES. They had their missed opportunities. Holy **** at the fact that you can't seem to grasp that.

THEY TURNED IT OVER THREE TIMES...IF WE DON'T TURN IT OVER AT ALL...WE ****ING WIN. WHAT ABOUT THAT **** DON'T YOU GET?

WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO TURN THE FOOTBALL OVER? WHY DO YOU SEEM TO THINK THAT **** IS KOSHER?

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THEM TURNING IT OVER MEANS ITS OKAY FOR US TO TURN IT OVER.

They have all made up there mind that Golden sucks so every loss is his fault. They have no ability to separate one game from another. They lack intelligence. If we played the 85 bears and lost by 1, it would be Golden's fault. And I am no Golden supporter. I was ready after GT to lose a few more so we could get rid of him. But I have the ability to separate his past faults from this game which was not his fault

THEY TURNED IT OVER THREE TIMES...IF WE DON'T TURN IT OVER AT ALL...WE ****ING WIN. WHAT ABOUT THAT **** DON'T YOU GET?

I said its part of the ****ing game

Why do you continue to say this dumb ****? Fumbles are not "apart of the game."

They are careless freaking mistakes that shouldn't ****** happen.

Why is it that 'Bama don't turn it over in a game, much less fumble?

They were playing in a HUGE game today and they didn't fumble.

NOBODY put the ball on the ground.

People like you are the reason these dudes fumbled.

It's all about making plays and long touchdowns and sacks and TFL's, until you make a critical mistake that is simply corrected by an attention to detail.

Miami would have a back to back title if those details were paid attention to.

**** you and your spiel about it being apart of the game.

They are not. Their idiot mistakes have nothing to do with our own. Their idiot mistakes are supposed to be what separates us from them, but they didn't tonight. We made them too, which is NOT ******* GOOD ENOUGH.

Last edited:
Advertisement

They are careless freaking mistakes that shouldn't ****in happen.

It's all about making plays and long touchdowns and sacks and TFL's, until you make a critical mistake that is simply corrected by an attention to detail.

They are not. Their idiot mistakes have nothing to do with our own. Their idiot mistakes are supposed to be what separates us from them, but they didn't tonight. We made them too, which is NOT ****ING GOOD ENOUGH.

Lmao

Bama has a real coaching staff. That's why.

They don't have any overpaid doushers making important decisions.

You are a real **** right now bro. Man up. Own up.

Fvck your wife Mrs. Gorlden.

They have all made up there mind that Golden sucks so every loss is his fault. They have no ability to separate one game from another. They lack intelligence. If we played the 85 bears and lost by 1, it would be Golden's fault. And I am no Golden supporter. I was ready after GT to lose a few more so we could get rid of him. But I have the ability to separate his past faults from this game which was not his fault

THIS...is the type of poster that DOESN'T get put on ignore.

Exhibit A.

And I STILL disagree with you and say that he wears a ton of this for his **** show in the 2nd half, just that equal blame to the players played undisciplined football.

They are careless freaking mistakes that shouldn't ****** happen.

They are not. Their idiot mistakes have nothing to do with our own. Their idiot mistakes are supposed to be what separates us from them, but they didn't tonight. We made them too, which is NOT ******* GOOD ENOUGH.
Coaching is the reason for everything I bolded. The consistent mental mistakes by this team is due to one thing and one thing only, coaching. Its why Alabama generally comes through in big games. Either way it falls at the feet of Al Golden. So whether you want to blame the players and their mental mistakes, turnovers, penalties, etc, at the end of the day it all goes back to Al Golden.

You can go on your little tirade and neg me (lol), fact of the matter is, you can't come to grips with the fact that your idol Al Golden is not a good football coach. The statistics prove it, his overall record proves it, and today's game proves it. But please continue throwing a temper tantrum it'd be quite entertaining if it weren't so sad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Blame the players huh?

Fvck you you ******* psussy *** btich.

Who do you blame for the fumbles, dropped TD and dropped interceptions? Golden must have put on a jersey, ran out on the field and committed those mistakes.
I blame the coaching staff and specifically Al Golden. Look at your boyfriend Jerzey's post above about Bama not fumbling. You think thats a fluke or is that solid coaching?

Blame the players huh?

Who do you blame for the fumbles, dropped TD and dropped interceptions? Golden must have put on a jersey, ran out on the field and committed those mistakes.

I blame the leader. I will always blame the leader. Especially when he has 100% control over WHO and HOW things are done.

I bet your wife loves the pool boy/milk man/ fed ex guy/ dead beat neighbor....

Blame the players huh?

I blame the coaching staff and specifically Al Golden. Look at your boyfriend Jerzey's post above about Bama not fumbling. You think thats a fluke or is that solid coaching?

Make up your mind. Is fumbling part of the game or is it coaching. Specifically Golden's coaching since you said our mistakes were his fault. You've been on both sides of it in the last 3 posts. I'm confused

Blame the players huh?

I blame the leader. I will always blame the leader. Especially when he has 100% control over WHO and HOW things are done.

I bet your wife loves the pool boy/milk man/ fed ex guy/ dead beat neighbor....

Typical response when people know they are wrong. They change the subject to an attack. It's fun watching you melt down

Advertisement
Blame the players huh?

Make up your mind. Is fumbling part of the game or is it coaching. Specifically Golden's coaching since you said our mistakes were his fault. You've been on both sides of it in the last 3 posts. I'm confused

Both teams had 3 turnovers. Both teams has drops. Both teams had things go right and go wrong.

One of those teams is 25-0 and one is 8-8... Guess which one is which?

Blame the players huh?

You daft ****. Losing is ALWAYS on the boss.

Who is the boss?

They are not. Their idiot mistakes have nothing to do with our own. Their idiot mistakes are supposed to be what separates us from them, but they didn't tonight. We made them too, which is NOT ****ING GOOD ENOUGH.
Coaching is the reason for everything I bolded. The consistent mental mistakes by this team is due to one thing and one thing only, coaching. Its why Alabama generally comes through in big games. Either way it falls at the feet of Al Golden. So whether you want to blame the players and their mental mistakes, turnovers, penalties, etc, at the end of the day it all goes back to Al Golden.

Are the players accountable for ANYTHING?

Are you the parent that reads your kid got a D and goes to flip the teacher's desk over and threaten her?

What the **** is wrong with holding those young men accountable when it applies?

Golden wasn't getting stripped. Golden wasn't grabbing facemasks. Golden wasn't hitting people out of bounds (And FSU wasn't doing any of these things either for that matter).

When they are being placed in poor position and aren't being given a fair shake? **** yeah, rush to their defense, but Saban seems to have also mastered a very key element that you can't seem to grasp which is the idea of accountability. Those dudes are accountable at 'Bama. They are accountable to the other guys on that team, they are accountable to the standard that Nick Saban demands of them, and lastly, but most importantly, they are accountable to their Got Dam selves.

Them goofy *** pillars...but the last one is "EMPOWERMENT"...a fancy word for the idea of accountability. You make the plays, you get the credit. You make the mistakes, you get the blame. Clive ran an outstanding route tonight to score a TD. Clive fumbled the football, which cost his team an opportunity at points. Those are true statements, both where credit and blame lie at Clive's feet.

It's not getting thrown under the bus. It's holding the players just as accountable as you hold the coach.

Advertisement

Are you the parent that reads your kid got a D and goes to flip the teacher's desk over and threaten her?

What the **** is wrong with holding those young men accountable when it applies?

Golden wasn't getting stripped. Golden wasn't grabbing facemasks. Golden wasn't hitting people out of bounds (And FSU wasn't doing any of these things either for that matter).

When they are being placed in poor position and aren't being given a fair shake? **** yeah, rush to their defense, but Saban seems to have also mastered a very key element that you can't seem to grasp which is the idea of accountability. Those dudes are accountable at 'Bama. They are accountable to the other guys on that team, they are accountable to the standard that Nick Saban demands of them, and lastly, but most importantly, they are accountable to their Got Dam selves.

Them goofy *** pillars...but the last one is "EMPOWERMENT"...a fancy word for the idea of accountability. You make the plays, you get the credit. You make the mistakes, you get the blame. Clive ran an outstanding route tonight to score a TD. Clive fumbled the football, which cost his team an opportunity at points. Those are true statements, both where credit and blame lie at Clive's feet.

It's not getting thrown under the bus. It's holding the players just as accountable as you hold the coach.
Players are accountable. But everything goes back to the CEO. If a company is failing, and the staff as a whole underachieves even after they've been turned over with people that CEO chose, who do you point the finger at. When a team continues to lose and make boneheaded mistakes who do you point the finger at? When a military losses a battle or war, who do you point the finger at. Its the man at the top. its not some underling that ****ed up.

If it happened once or twice, I would point the finger at the players, but during his four year tenure, turnovers, penalties, missed tackles, etc have all been a problem. You want me to point at the players, I will not, and thats because its been an ongoing problem for 4 ******* years. If they were anomalies I would blame the players, but they are not. Its always something with this team and that goes back to the head coach. So yes we turned the ball over 3 times as did FSU. We had our chances and we blew it, why cause we coached scared and cause this is a poorly coached team.

As I said, I will not point to a litany of "what if's" cause there have been too many of those what if's under Golden. What if we didn't turn the ball over so many times against VT last year, what if Duke didn't fumble against Nebraska, what if we were more aggressive on offense against UL, so on and so forth. It never ends with this staff.

Lastly, like you said, Alabama had zero turnovers. Why? Cause of Nick Saban.

Last edited:

All players on all teams play good and bad at times, good point.

25-0 vs 8-8. Or do you need more proof?

All players on all teams play good and bad at times, good point.

25-0 vs 8-8. Or do you need more proof?

Why has FSU played 25 games to our 16?

Advertisement
Back