Can't pull and upset when you do this....

Ehh...Golden didn't cause any of the bullet points which were all crucial to us losing. Far from a Golden fan but don't think this one is on him. Even the people saying we went conservative in the 2nd half are only half right. We were a little more conservative, but that is to be expected. We still threw the ball down the field in the 2nd half. The pass to Dobard comes to mind. The pass to Duke down the sideline. The pass to Coley down the right sideline that went out of bounds.

Eh...get the **** out of here.

This team had no ****ing business entering this game with 3 losses. We have a ton of talent and are still losing to the Louisville's and GT's of the word in year 4 of Al Golden's tenure.

Tonight doesn't even matter...it's just a further manifestation of a 4 year disease that continues to build on itself. The university of Miami will never win jack **** with that piece of garbage as our head coach. It's like watching a Dave Wannstedt coached team over, and over, and over and over.

He's the worst coach in the history of his program hands down. He's beaten something like 2 or 3 teams that have finished with more than 8 wins during his 4 years here.

It's pathetic. He's the cause....tonight was simply the effect. Keep your attention on what truly matters.

Simply talking about tonight's game. Don't think the loss was on Golden

Simply talking about tonight and every loss that we've incurred the last 4 years...I know it's all on Golden.

Incompetence manifested. That's all we're seeing now. All the signs of a poorly coached team have been there for a while and the sample size is now big enough where anyone with a half a brain wouldn't even attempt to argue it.
Yeah, you're right. Without the mistakes by the players mentioned we probably would have easily beaten the defending champions who are on a 26 game winning streak, but it's Golden's fault. I agree, GT and Nebraska are on him, but Golden did not lose the game tonight. You're letting your hatred for him based on his past failures cloud your judgement when talking about this game

My hatred for him is the result of his incompetence.

Don't let your support for a staff get in the way of facts though...keep on with your cheerleading act. It's the same *** backwards approach our administration has taken for the last decade and thus put us in the position we are now.

Irrelevant to the college football landscape.

It's mind boggling to me that anyone would still attempt to either directly or indirectly defend that piece of ****. He's the worst coach in the history of this program and the fact support it. Go back and look at every team we've played the last 4 years that has finished that particular year with 8 or more wins.

Then come back and let me know what your math adds up to. Spoiler Alert....it's horrible.

Advertisement
-miss an extra point
-drop a pick that ends up being td drive. Kirby
-drop a td
-miss a chip shot fg on the same drive you already dropped a td
-drop a pick in the endzone
-get screwed on one of the luckiest td's you will ever see. It may have even been a pick if it didn't get batted as Gunter had broken in front of Green
-turn it over 3 times. One of which was a huge momentum killer. Dobard fumble

Hate to put it on one play, but the Berrios drop was the game. We would have went up 30-10 and were getting the ball to start the 2nd half. And go ahead and flame away because we wouldn't be anywhere we are without Duke, but he literally comes off the field injured after half of his carries. I love him, but a spade is a spade. Especially hurts when we are in pass mode and Yearby who has zero experience picking up the blitz has to come in.

Really wanted to beat them as Winston is such prick and this was our last chance at him.

Future is bright with or without Golden because of Kaaya. He's a stud. Hope he doesn't blame himself for the loss cuz of the late pick. He played great and would have had 4 first half td's if we didn't drop 2 of them

-Cook fumble
- KO return fumble
- Winston INT

- 0 first downs in first quarter
- Down 16 on the road

Tell me, how did FSU win with all those disastrous setbacks?

Because they played 60 minutes, whereas Golden played 30.

It's as simple as that

Y'all ****ers talk all that noise about slurpin and then go post **** like this.

Imagine if you said some dumb **** like this to Jimmy Johnson after you fumble in his practice.

WHAT THE **** DOES THEM MAKING MISTAKES GOT TO DO WITH US MAKING MISTAKES?

My point you dumbass, ( you always seem to miss the point) is that mistakes were even for the both teams and I was pointing out exactly how ridiculous it sounds to blame mistakes here and there for losing the game.

Up 16, after one half, score 3 in the next. THATS WHY WE LOST

When you're up at home, 23-7 and lose, that's on the coach. I understand the first instinct is to look for excuses to deflect blame, but that's the fact. The loss is in Golden.

Losers need excuses, winners don't. Golden coached not to lose. Simple as that.

-miss an extra point
-drop a td
-get screwed on one of the luckiest td's you will ever see. It may have even been a pick if it didn't get batted as Gunter had broken in front of Green

Hate to put it on one play, but the Berrios drop was the game. We would have went up 30-10 and were getting the ball to start the 2nd half. And go ahead and flame away because we wouldn't be anywhere we are without Duke, but he literally comes off the field injured after half of his carries. I love him, but a spade is a spade. Especially hurts when we are in pass mode and Yearby who has zero experience picking up the blitz has to come in.

Really wanted to beat them as Winston is such prick and this was our last chance at him.

Future is bright with or without Golden because of Kaaya. He's a stud. Hope he doesn't blame himself for the loss cuz of the late pick. He played great and would have had 4 first half td's if we didn't drop 2 of them

-Cook fumble
- KO return fumble
- Winston INT
- Down 16 on the road

It's as simple as that

Because they are a better team. That's why. They can afford mistakes and win. Hard to beat a better team with as many mistakes as we had

They can afford mistakes on the road and we can't at home? We have to play flawless football to beat them? Did we play flawless in the first half because we were beating them? UHH NO you excuse making fvck.

More than half those things you mentioned in your pathetic list as to why we lost happened in the first half and we still came away with a lead. It's not an anomaly that we were leading by the end of a half despite having setbacks, it's called a regular half. Golden once again neutered our boys in the second half and we played not to lose, which FYI, is NOT HOW YOU WIN

You are also letting your hatred of him for past failures cloud your judgement on tonight's game. He has cost us plenty of games. No arguing that, but he did not cost us tonight. Enlighten me on how he neutered us in the 2nd half. Did he neuter us by handing the ball off to his best player? Is that what's called neutering? Or was it neutering us when we threw deep balls over the middle to Dobard, deep down the sideline to Duke and deep down the sideline to Coley. Problem is we didn't execute on 2 of those plays and one turned into a momentum killing turnover

Advertisement
When you're up at home, 23-7 and lose, that's on the coach. I understand the first instinct is to look for excuses to deflect blame, but that's the fact. The loss is in Golden.

Losers need excuses, winners don't. Golden coached not to lose. Simple as that.

And the thing is...he's consistently done this.

Go back and look at our record against teams with 8 or more wins during the fat ****'s four year here. That's a drop the mic and walk away kind of stat.

He's a fraud. Period.

-miss an extra point
-drop a td

-Cook fumble
- KO return fumble
- Winston INT

- Down 16 on the road

It's as simple as that

Y'all ****ers talk all that noise about slurpin and then go post **** like this.

Imagine if you said some dumb **** like this to Jimmy Johnson after you fumble in his practice.

My point you dumbass, ( you always seem to miss the point) is that mistakes were even for the both teams and I was pointing out exactly how ridiculous it sounds to blame mistakes here and there for losing the game.

Up 16, after one half, score 3 in the next. THATS WHY WE LOST

See...Moron...you go on ignore.

"The other team fumbles too Coach"

******* moron

-miss an extra point
-drop a td

-Cook fumble
- KO return fumble
- Winston INT

- Down 16 on the road

It's as simple as that

Because it all evens out thats how. You can't be this ******* blind. All the bullet points in the OP are nothing but excuse making bull****. Both teams had their mental errors, both teams turned the ball over 3 times. You fight through that **** and you come out victorious. FSU did in the second half cause they were playing to win, we lost cause we were playing to not lose. Its as simple as that.

In every game and in every sport you can point to the "what ifs." What ifs are nothing but bull**** excuses because the other team has them as well. Coach to win for 60 minutes and we would be celebrating right now.

Out gained, 10 min more TOP and we lose.

This isn't last years FSU. They aren't that great of a team. Their D isn't that good. Can't get a pass rush and weak vs the run. We almost had 500 yards of offense, lost because of corching

Advertisement
Eh...get the **** out of here.

This team had no ****ing business entering this game with 3 losses. We have a ton of talent and are still losing to the Louisville's and GT's of the word in year 4 of Al Golden's tenure.

Tonight doesn't even matter...it's just a further manifestation of a 4 year disease that continues to build on itself. The university of Miami will never win jack **** with that piece of garbage as our head coach. It's like watching a Dave Wannstedt coached team over, and over, and over and over.

He's the worst coach in the history of his program hands down. He's beaten something like 2 or 3 teams that have finished with more than 8 wins during his 4 years here.

It's pathetic. He's the cause....tonight was simply the effect. Keep your attention on what truly matters.

Simply talking about tonight and every loss that we've incurred the last 4 years...I know it's all on Golden.

Incompetence manifested. That's all we're seeing now. All the signs of a poorly coached team have been there for a while and the sample size is now big enough where anyone with a half a brain wouldn't even attempt to argue it.
Yeah, you're right. Without the mistakes by the players mentioned we probably would have easily beaten the defending champions who are on a 26 game winning streak, but it's Golden's fault. I agree, GT and Nebraska are on him, but Golden did not lose the game tonight. You're letting your hatred for him based on his past failures cloud your judgement when talking about this game

Don't let your support for a staff get in the way of facts though...keep on with your cheerleading act. It's the same *** backwards approach our administration has taken for the last decade and thus put us in the position we are now.

It's mind boggling to me that anyone would still attempt to either directly or indirectly defend that piece of ****. He's the worst coach in the history of this program and the fact support it. Go back and look at every team we've played the last 4 years that has finished that particular year with 8 or more wins.

Then come back and let me know what your math adds up to. Spoiler Alert....it's horrible.

You are not very bright. I am talking about this game. You can't seem to comprehend that.

You are not very bright. I am talking about this game. You can't seem to comprehend that.

No you're not very bright.

What happened in this game is simply an extension of what's been going on during Al's tenure....UNDERACHIEVEMENT, not closing strong, and failing to win winnable games.

I don't know how much more simple I can phrase it for you.

-miss an extra point
-drop a td

-Cook fumble
- KO return fumble
- Winston INT
- Down 16 on the road

It's as simple as that

Because they are a better team. That's why. They can afford mistakes and win. Hard to beat a better team with as many mistakes as we had

They can afford mistakes on the road and we can't at home? We have to play flawless football to beat them? Did we play flawless in the first half because we were beating them? UHH NO you excuse making fvck.

More than half those things you mentioned in your pathetic list as to why we lost happened in the first half and we still came away with a lead. It's not an anomaly that we were leading by the end of a half despite having setbacks, it's called a regular half. Golden once again neutered our boys in the second half and we played not to lose, which FYI, is NOT HOW YOU WIN

You are also letting your hatred of him for past failures cloud your judgement on tonight's game. He has cost us plenty of games. No arguing that, but he did not cost us tonight. Enlighten me on how he neutered us in the 2nd half. Did he neuter us by handing the ball off to his best player? Is that what's called neutering? Or was it neutering us when we threw deep balls over the middle to Dobard, deep down the sideline to Duke and deep down the sideline to Coley. Problem is we didn't execute on 2 of those plays and one turned into a momentum killing turnover

ummmm....no

"Of UM’s first 17 first down plays, 10 were passes. But of UM’s next seven first-down plays before the final drive, six were runs. UM didn't do enough to exploit FSU's vulnerabilities in the middle of the field in the second half after doing it several times in the first half."

This is where my opinion comes from. A lot of those bullet points happened in the first half WHILE WE BUILT A 2 TOUCHDOWN LEAD. This staff changed their approach in the 2nd half and blew it.

You're letting your lack of fact facts cloud your judgement.

-miss an extra point
-drop a td

-Cook fumble
- KO return fumble
- Winston INT

- Down 16 on the road

It's as simple as that

Because it all evens out thats how. You can't be this ****ing blind. All the bullet points in the OP are nothing but excuse making bull****. Both teams had their mental errors, both teams turned the ball over 3 times. You fight through that **** and you come out victorious. FSU did in the second half cause they were playing to win, we lost cause we were playing to not lose. Its as simple as that.

In every game and in every sport you can point to the "what ifs." What ifs are nothing but bull**** excuses because the other team has them as well. Coach to win for 60 minutes and we would be celebrating right now.

What the **** is this crap?

IT DOESN'T ALL EVEN OUT YOU MISERABLE BAFOON.

MISSISSIPPI STATE TURNED THE FOOTBALL OVER THREE TIMES TODAY

KNOW HOW MANY TIMES ALABAMA TURNED OVER? TAKE A ******* GUESS YOU DIP****.

There is no greater way to guarantee victory statistically than to win the turnover battle. NO GREATER WAY.

"It evens out" is a cop out of the highest ******* order. Who the **** settles for "welp, thems be the breaks"

We aren't talking about a Freshman QB getting tricked into tossing multiple picks into brilliant coverages, we're talking about guys with experience being STRIPPED of the football. INEX****INGCUSABLE.

Blow me with that idiot notion that somehow "thems be the breaks."

Were they the ******* breaks in '86 when we turned the ball over 5 ******* times? **** NO we lost to Pedo St. because we couldn't hold on to the **** ball.

Were they the ******* breaks in '02 when we turned it over twice and lost a INT because of a strip? **** NO YOU BLITHERING IDIOT

Psh, It evens out...you're an ******* if you believe that crock of ****.

You act like they have no control over the ****

Advertisement
Mind you...this is coming from a fan base of the greatest team of all time...who of course was the greatest team of all time IN PART...DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY STOMPED FOOLS IN TURNOVER MARGIN.

Anybody who supports the notion that "turnovers are apart of the game" or they are something you have to "fight through" is a ******* douchebag and should be burned in a slow fire, as venom from a puff adder courses through his veins, and he's being ripped to shreds by a pack of lions.

Did FSU have the same number of turnovers as us? If so, there is no winning/losing the turnover battle.

-Cook fumble
- KO return fumble
- Winston INT
- Down 16 on the road

It's as simple as that

ummmm....no

"Of UM’s first 17 first down plays, 10 were passes. But of UM’s next seven first-down plays before the final drive, six were runs. UM didn't do enough to exploit FSU's vulnerabilities in the middle of the field in the second half after doing it several times in the first half."

This is where my opinion comes from. A lot of those bullet points happened in the first half WHILE WE BUILT A 2 TOUCHDOWN LEAD. This staff changed their approach in the 2nd half and blew it.

I suggest you go check the play by play. We ran 6 times on 1st down plays in the 2nd half. We threw on 5 1st down plays in the 2nd half. And I am not even counting the final drive which are obvious pass situations. 6-5 is hardly calling off the dogs. It's called balance while also trying to burn some clock with a lead. Want to take a guess what Kaaya was on those 5 first down passes? 0-5. If We had kept throwing and continued with the incompletions the complaints would be about not burning clock.

Advertisement
-miss an extra point
-drop a td

-Cook fumble
- KO return fumble
- Winston INT

- Down 16 on the road

It's as simple as that

Because it all evens out thats how. You can't be this ****ing blind. All the bullet points in the OP are nothing but excuse making bull****. Both teams had their mental errors, both teams turned the ball over 3 times. You fight through that **** and you come out victorious. FSU did in the second half cause they were playing to win, we lost cause we were playing to not lose. Its as simple as that.

What the **** is this crap?

IT DOESN'T ALL EVEN OUT YOU MISERABLE BAFOON.

MISSISSIPPI STATE TURNED THE FOOTBALL OVER THREE TIMES TODAY

KNOW HOW MANY TIMES ALABAMA TURNED OVER? TAKE A ******* GUESS YOU DIP****.

There is no greater way to guarantee victory statistically than to win the turnover battle. NO GREATER WAY.

"It evens out" is a cop out of the highest ******* order. Who the **** settles for "welp, thems be the breaks"

We aren't talking about a Freshman QB getting tricked into tossing multiple picks into brilliant coverages, we're talking about guys with experience being STRIPPED of the football. INEX****INGCUSABLE.

Blow me with that idiot notion that somehow "thems be the breaks."

Were they the ******* breaks in '86 when we turned the ball over 5 ******* times? **** NO we lost to Pedo St. because we couldn't hold on to the **** ball.

Were they the ******* breaks in '02 when we turned it over twice and lost a INT because of a strip? **** NO YOU BLITHERING IDIOT

Psh, It evens out...you're an ******* if you believe that crock of ****.

You act like they have no control over the ****
Holy ****, you just said a whole lot of nothing. It evens out cause they had 3 ******* turnovers as well. If we turned it over 3 times and they didn't you would have a better argument. But THEY TURNED THE BALL OVER 3 ******* TIMES. They had their missed opportunities. Holy **** at the fact that you can't seem to grasp that.

I understand you have a love affair for Golden seeing as he's from New Jersey. But get his **** juice out of your eyes for a second and see the truth for what it ******* is. We had this game, and the passive bull**** play calling cost us the game. You can blame the players all you want, but the game was there for the taking and our ******* in charge sat in the fetal position hoping the clock would hit zero while he was still up. **** outta my face with your bull**** excuse making. **** you and **** al golden and **** your excuses.

Holy ****, you just said a whole lot of nothing. It evens out cause they had 3 ****ing turnovers as well. If we turned it over 3 times and they didn't you would have a better argument. But THEY TURNED THE BALL OVER 3 ****ING TIMES. They had their missed opportunities. Holy **** at the fact that you can't seem to grasp that.

tumblr_mqm0qbH01O1r3vs52o1_500_zps75ee3d85.gif

THEY TURNED IT OVER THREE TIMES...IF WE DON'T TURN IT OVER AT ALL...WE ******* WIN. WHAT ABOUT THAT **** DON'T YOU GET?

WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO TURN THE FOOTBALL OVER? WHY DO YOU SEEM TO THINK THAT **** IS KOSHER?

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT TURNOVERS ARE PART OF THE GAME?

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THEM TURNING IT OVER MEANS ITS OKAY FOR US TO TURN IT OVER.

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE THEY FUMBLE? ITS COOL FOR YOU TO FUMBLE.

ARE YOU THE IDIOT THAT MURDERS A ***** AND SAYS "BUT O.J.?"

WHAT IN THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU

THE GOAL IS TO WIN THE TURNOVER BATTLE ******...NOT BE EVEN AND WE WOULD'VE WON THE TO BATTLE IF DOBARD DOESN'T GET STRIPPED AS WE ARE AGAIN DRIVING.

TWO ENTIRE ******* POSSESSIONS GIVEN AWAY

Last edited:
-miss an extra point
-drop a td

Yeah, you can. You can win a game when you do all of that stuff. There's a huge flaw in your argument. You only can't win despite those things when you're coaching like an infected *****. But a man with some stones would've won tonight.

ummmm....no

I suggest you go check the play by play. We ran 6 times on 1st down plays in the 2nd half. We threw on 5 1st down plays in the 2nd half. And I am not even counting the final drive which are obvious pass situations. 6-5 is hardly calling off the dogs. It's called balance while also trying to burn some clock with a lead. Want to take a guess what Kaaya was on those 5 first down passes? 0-5. If We had kept throwing and continued with the incompletions the complaints would be about not burning clock.

1) thanks for confirming what the article stated.

2) If we had kept throwing we'd be celebrating you clown

Advertisement
Back