Can't even watch game day anymore

Dwinstitles

All-American
Watching Cooper on espn kills me, kids loved miami but didn't trust the direction of the program.

Advertisement
Watching Cooper on espn kills me, kids loved miami but didn't trust the direction of the program.

Not 100% true.... he wanted to leave home...was close to comitting to Miami after the Al Golden Camp... then Alabama came calling....he experienced it, loved it and decided to go OOS....

Advertisement

Not 100% true.... he wanted to leave home...was close to comitting to Miami after the Al Golden Camp... then Alabama came calling....he experienced it, loved it and decided to go OOS....

It was a business decision, kid had his room painted UM all the way. Bama used the development pitch, the same they did with SBB and CR. You think Butch pulls Coop? I know he would, dude would make a real fence round sfla not a partial one.

he wanted to commit right after the camp. somebody told him to hold off....

Advertisement

he wanted to commit right after the camp. somebody told him to hold off....

Hmm never knew that...

Alabama's players seem to suck in the NFL. They have a laundry list of 1st round busts.

Outside of Julio Jones their 1st rounders are average at best.

isn't it the same situation with Devante something (i think he's at Miami Central)? he doesn't want to stay here at all from the last report i read about him.

It was a business decision, kid had his room painted UM all the way. Bama used the development pitch, the same they did with SBB and CR. You think Butch pulls Coop? I know he would, dude would make a real fence round sfla not a partial one.

still surprised how no one brings up the fact that all BAMA players suck in the NFL. outside of julio jones, they haven't had a single stud in the league (lacy looks the part early on but has far too many nonexistent rushing games)

Advertisement
Alabama's players seem to suck in the NFL. They have a laundry list of 1st round busts.

Cooper will be a lethal weapon in the league he's from miami he will ball out, also Stacy Coley is the same type player and will have a better career in the nfl watch. If we stay with this staff it will be like that with most players.

Cooper will definitely be something special in the NFL. Especially with how you can hardly touch receivers these days without drawing a flag

Cooper will be a lethal weapon in the league he's from miami he will ball out, also Stacy Coley is the same type player and will have a better career in the nfl watch. If we stay with this staff it will be like that with most players.
Cooper is light years away from coley I'm sorry. Coley is so inconsistent. Ent run hard and soft. Cooper runs hard every down . Trust me he would have caught that ball Stacy dropped wide open last year. When Cooper run screens and Stacy runs screens it's not even close. Cooper gets the ball , Stacy waits for the ball and that's the difference. Is it the staff undeveloping him? I can't answer that but I'm truly disappointed in Coley because I see his potential.

Advertisement

Cooper is light years away from coley I'm sorry. Coley is so inconsistent. Ent run hard and soft. Cooper runs hard every down . Trust me he would have caught that ball Stacy dropped wide open last year. When Cooper run screens and Stacy runs screens it's not even close. Cooper gets the ball , Stacy waits for the ball and that's the difference. Is it the staff undeveloping him? I can't answer that but I'm truly disappointed in Coley because I see his potential.

Whaaaaaaaat? *****z was talking bout Stacy when he was a sophomore and no one heard of Cooper till AG found him at the camp. Get outta here with that ****, it's the staffs job to make Coley work hard and get his strength and explosion to improve. Everything is coaching on this one.

If I was an NFL GM, I'd draft nothing but receivers from Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. You'd miss out on a couple studs, but on the whole you will get monsters. Hurns and Benjamin this year, Cooper and Dorsett next year.

As long as they're collecting national championship rings like loose change in the sofa I don't care what they do on the league!

If I was an NFL GM, I'd draft nothing but receivers from Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. You'd miss out on a couple studs, but on the whole you will get monsters. Hurns and Benjamin this year, Cooper and Dorsett next year.

Not sure they would be that great on your team since you may have drafted Jacory, Geno, then Morris to throw to them.

Advertisement
Back