Caneville Clowns

Advertisement
Embarrassed Vote GIF by Rita Ora
It doesn't count if you were drunk, out of the country and did it on a dare.

🤷🏽‍♂️
Just saying using Stetson Bennet who didn’t start until his senior season then played as a 5th and 6th yr senior where he was surprisingly good is a funny comparison. Cause A) everyone would have said that about him to B) he showed the impact of having studs all around him has C) Emory could be here another 3 years and then finally start and be drastically better - perhaps even just plain really good - than he did as a true frosh that was never supposed to see a snap (like Judd is about to)
Stetson was Dorsey on the Canes squads. He was surrounded by so much talent it made him look much better than he really was, and on top of it Monken is the man as a a OC! UGA was too in love with the TE with Bobo at the helm. UGA played into the Bama D’s hands in the SECCG and that is why Bama beat them.

Advertisement
Stetson was Dorsey on the Canes squads. He was surrounded by so much talent it made him look much better than he really was, and on top of it Monken is the man as a a OC! UGA was too in love with the TE with Bobo at the helm. UGA played into the Bama D’s hands in the SECCG and that is why Bama beat them.
What???....Dorsey was a Top 3 Cali QB in HS...His last drive vs FSU in 2000 shats on any drive Bennett ever had.

What???....Dorsey was a Top 3 Cali QB in HS...His last drive vs FSU in 2000 shats on any drive Bennett ever had.
Dorsey was smart, went to the right guys, but played with superior talent all around him. Dorsey and his lack of mobility was the weakness against OSU in the National Championship game. If we had a more talented QB we win handily. The one game Dorsey had pressure as an incredibly immobile QB he didn’t play well vs OSU, especially the pressure on the last play of the game in OT. Dorsey seldom got touched and could throw up a **** tent and camp out behind our OL most games. No wonder he had time to go through progressions.

Let me ask you this. How many times did Santana Miss have to wait or come back for the ball with Dorsey as QB? It is comparable to Hill with Tua. The only reason Dorsey stuck in the NFL any time at all was because he was so **** smart. Some folks just can’t admit the truth. He was carried by the superior talent all around him.

In fact, that particular game should have been the end of the pro style at Miami. We stuck with it much too long and had become so antiquated…..behind the times. The program others loved to mimic! We needed to move on and focus on spread and mobility at the position, as Urban taught all of us at UF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair that’s 99 percent of journalism now, it’s activism not journalism. It’s been a dead profession for awhile.
The thing is, they aren’t actually journalists in the definition of the word but now, after they put out their agenda, they want to be treated as if they are

Not really. I said Sitkowski sucked in HS.
TVD absolutely was talented enough to start so idk what you thought the point you were making was with that.
Allison never started. Thought it was fine having him on roster thoigh.
I don't think I said a single thing about Shirreffs. Don't think I thought highly of him at all though .
Oh and I also hated Rosier lol.

I meant panned out as far as the QB group that I mentioned. Panned out to me means more than "starting", h e l l, Kyle Wright "started", and He was absolute garbage. My personal definition of panned out means consistently leading your team to 10 wins, Conference Championships, NY6 Bowl games, and/or the CFP. Rosier was the only one to accomplish some of aformentioned goals. And Rosier panned out me, He was hamstrung by a HC/OC that was running an outdated offense. In summary, recruiting the QB position in College is a crap shoot, including the QBs not named Ward on the roster.

Advertisement
Dorsey was smart, went to the right guys, but played with superior talent all around him. Dorsey and his lack of mobility was the weakness against OSU in the National Championship game. If we had a more talented QB we win handily. The one game Dorsey had pressure as an incredibly immobile QB he didn’t play well vs OSU, especially the pressure on the last play of the game in OT. Dorsey seldom got touched and could throw up a **** tent and camp out behind our OL most games. No wonder he had time to go through progressions.

Let me ask you this. How many times did Santana Miss have to wait or come back for the ball with Dorsey as QB? It is comparable to Hill with Tua. The only reason Dorsey stuck in the NFL any time at all was because he was so **** smart. Some folks just can’t admit the truth. He was carried by the superior talent all around him.

In fact, that particular game should have been the end of the pro style at Miami. We stuck with it much too long and had become so antiquated…..behind the times. The program others loved to mimic! We needed to move on and focus on spread and mobility at the position, as Urban taught all of us at UF.
We lost the OSU game cause of what???? Like really???? .....
As much as it pains me to post this I give you the reason we lost AND FOR THAT MATTER....The only reason we lost... 2 tough teams fought for a title and he who shall remain nameless wanted to be a freaking Hero.....
10835129.png

Advertisement
Back