Caneville Clowns

Th
This is exactly the crap the Miami program deals with most programs don't.

You got Caneville stirring up controversy for no reason. You got Barry piling on.

You think Alabama, Ohio State, UGA, Clemson deal with this ridiculousness?
Those schools have highly coveted 4 and 5 star backups. We had to fight off mid P5 schools and G5 schools for our backups. They complain about trying to keep them all on the roster. We are making arguments over which one is less better then the other

Advertisement

Willy Wonka Suspense GIF

Get Out No GIF

Advertisement
Emory also threw some beautiful dimes, that were dropped last yr....Catch those multiple throws, and all is well. I was heartbroken for the kid vs FSU. I soooo wanted him to finish that drive with either a tie or Win. The momentum was there, and he played off of it rather well for a true freshman. I do have a problem with him not getting more snaps prior to FSU. Kid went head to head with Travis in a hostile environment, and showed incredible Moxy.
100%. The kid got thrown into the fire as a TF in our 2 biggest games. Beat Clemson for the 1st time in years (again as a TF), then took our biggest rival to the wire on the road while they were a playoff caliber team. Not to mention the fact the kid literally put his body on the line and left it all on the field. I can’t remember a single JB moment (outside of scrambling) that got me excited. JB is a great kid and I’m glad he’s here, but to pretend he’s head and shoulders above a younger EW is dumb. I’d much rather have EW in a big game over JB.

Advertisement

What is this guy trying to do? Now he’s tagging JB

JB had a decent spring game and the kid has talent. The problem are his constant over throws and intermediate throws that go into the dirt. This idiot caneville is race bating or completely ignoring the facts. JB isn’t ready to be QB2.

Also I’d love to hip toss this dude at the next tailgate. People standing up for this guy are clueless. It isn’t about his question (that was bait) it’s that he’s media and constantly making **** about himself. Nobody else in our crappy media does that. He makes SMD look like Walter Cronkite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was a supporter of Caneville.

I am no longer a supporter of Caneville.

Disgraceful agenda-based journalism.
This nailed the coffin shut for me. The first thing that soured my opinion of them was X posting pictures on Twitter of the tailgate with strippers last year. I don’t care if they want to go to strip clubs or other but **** you need them at a college tailgate.

A completely measured and nuanced take.

Think people confuse RPO with normal Read-Options. Cause Jacurri does worst with the short passes. Couldn't imagine having to do 10 quick slants/screen passes per game with Jacurri tbh. Maybe slants he'd be fine at but Dude can't throw a screen for his life though.

I think Jacurri just needs a predominantly down-field passing offense. He needs to be treated like Josh Allen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back