Caneville Clowns

Advertisement
Most of His yards came on jump balls and bubble screens though. And He missed a ton of layups to Restrepo in the FSU game.
He’s also 18 starting in our 2 biggest games last season. I was at the Clemson game the year before and JB was not good. A win is a win is a win. Emory had a bad break in the FSU game, but was driving to possibly win our 2 biggest games. EW as a freshman > JB as a freshman. This is a dumb debate. JB is athletic with a limited arm and makes dumb choices at pivotal points in the game. EW isn’t athletic, not the best arm, makes better decisions. JB will lose you games and has.

So I guess I’m a little naive. I thought flo was canesville? There are multiple people? Traditional media is either dead or dying so I guess we need to get used to fans being reporters.

I just hate people who bring drama and controversy to a program that already has 2 black eyes. We don’t need that.
Not the same. Caneville/footballville/street etc is one group. Different you tube channels and discords. Flo has his own thing Miami Flo

Advertisement
He’s also 18 starting in our 2 biggest games last season. I was at the Clemson game the year before and JB was not good. A win is a win is a win. Emory had a bad break in the FSU game, but was driving to possibly win our 2 biggest games. EW as a freshman > JB as a freshman. This is a dumb debate. JB is athletic with a limited arm and makes dumb choices at pivotal points in the game. EW isn’t athletic, not the best arm, makes better decisions. JB will lose you games and has.
Emory also threw some beautiful dimes, that were dropped last yr....Catch those multiple throws, and all is well. I was heartbroken for the kid vs FSU. I soooo wanted him to finish that drive with either a tie or Win. The momentum was there, and he played off of it rather well for a true freshman. I do have a problem with him not getting more snaps prior to FSU. Kid went head to head with Travis in a hostile environment, and showed incredible Moxy.

Yeah I heard caneville crew tonight saying cam was better because he had no pressure in the game because better ol.

Said he would be drafted higher than jJ this year so I was like if he was going in first round why didn’t he leave… crickets.

The spring game…. JFC. Delusional.
I get Zach Wilson vibes from JJ. Ward is gonna be a better NFL qb.

Advertisement
I commented they were clowns on recent YouTube and the response is that because we're black. Literally a one trick grift pony turned wanna be Shapiro

Mitchell tribisky got drafted over deshaun watson and pat mahomes so lets put the draft aside

In your opinion from what u have seen, u think McCarthy is better than cam? Cam came back to raise his stock that doesn’t mean guys that entered are better
Brother...I think if you were being objective, Cam Ward might be QB7 or QB8 off the board in this class as a best case scenario. QBUDFA worst case. He rightfully came back to college.

IMO, going into 2024 he and Shedeur are same class of prospect. 2025 Day 2 projection and let's see how it goes.

You mean like Zach Wilson or Daniel Jones. There is nothing about JJM that says top 5 pick. Ward looks like the better qb, and I don’t see top 5 pick. First or second round yes.
Well Zach Wilson was pick 2, and Daniel Jones was pick 6, so not really lol.

And if anyone is like those two in this draft class it is 100% Drake Maye.

Ward would have literally zero chance at being a top 5 draft pick if he had stayed with his initial choice of entering the draft. Whether you think that should be the case is pretty irrelevant.

Advertisement
So top 5 pick isn’t near pick 2 or 6…..huh?!
Well pick 6 isn’t top 5 now is it lol… I’m kidding relax.

But really Caleb is going #1. Daniel’s probably most likely to go #2, with maybe Drake Maye. But Maye is the guy that has a higher bust potential than Jj Mcarthy imo. He’s got a slow delivery and misses way too many easy throws. Jj doesnt really. Jj is likely to be qb4 off the board and still be a top 5 pick.

Chances are <1% that Ward would be drafted higher than McCarthy this yr if he stayed in draft. That was my point.

I know exactly what you’re saying about the order. But that’s way too high for JJ. NFL gm’s fck up all the time. In 5 years Ward will be considered a better NFL qb. I live in Jax and I would cut the cord with Lawrence before he gets the second contract mega deal that ties up all your cap and draft another qb, possibly Ward.

Advertisement
This is exactly the crap the Miami program deals with most programs don't.

You got Caneville stirring up controversy for no reason. You got Barry piling on.

You think Alabama, Ohio State, UGA, Clemson deal with this ridiculousness?
Win games and the 4th string QB debate isn't a story. That is the reason. Then again that's when the off field stories start popping up.

I know exactly what you’re saying about the order. But that’s way too high for JJ. NFL gm’s fck up all the time. In 5 years Ward will be considered a better NFL qb. I live in Jax and I would cut the cord with Lawrence before he gets the second contract mega deal that ties up all your cap and draft another qb, possibly Ward.

If McCarthy goes in the first Rd., that GM's gonna get fired, especially with Penix in this year's draft.

Advertisement
Back