Caneville Clowns

Assuming there is a shred of truth that he has played slightly better or tied Emory. Does anyone think its possible he already gave the coaches an ultimatum he is either 1st or 2nd string, or he is transferring? Thus naming him 3rd in a losing effort alienates the qb that beat clemson? There was talk that he was thinking of transferring and not playing in the bowl game

Advertisement
Assuming there is a shred of truth that he has played slightly better or tied Emory. Does anyone think its possible he already gave the coaches an ultimatum he is either 1st or 2nd string, or he is transferring? Thus naming him 3rd in a losing effort alienates the qb that beat clemson? There was talk that he was thinking of transferring and not playing in the bowl game
Who knows. I’m sure Mario loves Emory because Emory seems to be a fall in line guy who lives in the film room. I just want to know how ****** have the two of them looked that Poff was the backup lol he looked pretty bad

Assuming there is a shred of truth that he has played slightly better or tied Emory. Does anyone think its possible he already gave the coaches an ultimatum he is either 1st or 2nd string, or he is transferring? Thus naming him 3rd in a losing effort alienates the qb that beat clemson? There was talk that he was thinking of transferring and not losing the bowl game
Or maybe slightly better than a younger guy who broke his arm the last time we saw him is not good enough.

TBH I like JB, always have, but as some alluded in this thread, after three years is reasonable to expect more from a guy who was supposed to be the NEXT one. Having said that I don't think the 2025 QB1 should be one of the guys already on roster but, again, we know only 1/20 of the reality.

I'm excited as **** about Cameron Ward.

Who knows. I’m sure Mario loves Emory because Emory seems to be a fall in line guy who lives in the film room. I just want to know how ****** have the two of them looked that Poff was the backup lol he looked pretty bad
Yeah, Poff didn't look good (nor bad) yesterday but everyone, except agenda driven Caneville, have him as the clear cut QB2 after all spring. I mean, it must mean something.

Or maybe slightly better than a younger guy who broke his arm the last time we saw him is not good enough.

TBH I like JB, always have, but as some alluded in this thread, after three years is reasonable to expect more from a guy who was supposed to be the NEXT one. Having said that I don't think the 2025 QB1 should be one of the guys already on roster but, again, we know only 1/20 of the reality.

I'm excited as **** about Cameron Ward.
I agree. I don’t expect emory to ever be our number 1. I hope we take proven college qbs every year

Advertisement
Comes down to trust. Staff trusts Emory over JB, and I don’t blame them. Trust me, rather roll with JB and the high ceiling. On the flip side, WHEN this roster continues to stack talent and we are great to elite across the board then a guy like Emory will look 10x better than what is being shown today.

Let's just say, you're on to something.

Advertisement
Yeah, Poff didn't look good (nor bad) yesterday but everyone, except agenda driven Caneville, have him as the clear cut QB2 after all spring. I mean, it must mean something.
I think a lot of the spring game performance for the QBs matters who was in as their Oline, skill players and also who was in on defense which dictated how they looked.
We have some big drop offs at certain positions on both sides of the ball and that can skew the visual results for each guy in either direction.
But yeah you are absolutely right, if pretty much everyone has Poff as 2nd string then that has to mean something.
I used to enjoy Canesville content but they are going overboard with passive aggressively interjecting race into this issue and then being cowardly about it and pretending like they are not. Mario doesn't need this kind of dissension when culture is still being developed in the program.
I like Jacurri and he did make some good throws, but still had too many way off the mark and running backwards and slinging it downfield on his back foot is going to get us beat against a good opponent.

Barry Hackson jumped the shark years ago.

He’s no better than the Canesville guys, but he should know better. Now he’s scraping the bottom of the barrel for the lowest common denominator to generate clicks and controversy.

Love it. I would pay good money to watch that squirrely prick get curb stomped by a Miami staffer

Advertisement
Barry Hackson jumped the shark years ago.

He’s no better than the Canesville guys, but he should know better. Now he’s scraping the bottom of the barrel for the lowest common denominator to generate clicks and controversy.

None of these clowns have coached and if people think that a coaching staff is super excited to reward a guy with playing time that basically refused to play the year before and wouldn't go in for certain packages, then they are clueless. Jacurri could have helped us in some games last year and then when Tyler struggled and a decisions was made to bench him, Jacurri would have been the guy they turned to the last several games of the season and could have shown something.
Then everyone acted like he was so great by honoring us with playing in the bowl game, but I guarantee everyone that the coaching staff and Mario definitely have a grudge against him for it and I don't blame them. Maybe he can fight his way out of the doghouse, but I think at this point it's obvious Mario is trying to get him to transfer without telling him to.
I really like Jacurri and hoped he could be a Cam Newton type player for us, but he just hasn't progressed like he should, and game time last year could have helped that.

Emory is MC sweet dream. A check down guy, with limited physical abilities just like the infamous insiderun 25 times a game for 12 yards.

Advertisement
Also beat Clemson and nearly FSU on the road as a freshman but stick with your agendas
It's one agenda after another, with this clown. Kid went to multiple ELITE 11 camps and outperformed the majority of higher ranked QBs. Kid has more heart than half the team. And this BS about the team not happy with the way Jacurri is being used, is just that, BS.
The entire team loves and respects Emory. The play that ended up breaking his arm cemented that with all his teammates. I'll take the info I get from someone who knows exactly what's happening. Not some clown/s BS

Advertisement
Back