Caneville Clowns

Advertisement
I want to make sure I am not misunderstanding you.

You don’t think this drama is based on a racial bias?

He actually claims JB showed out in the Rutgers game.

It’s either racial bias or he is the least knowledgeable football mind on the planet.
I don’t think flo thinks it’s race but do think he thinks he’s being forced out when he may be performing better and has a few players in his ear.

I DO think caneville crew does think race is at play. As usual with them and dear leader luke

Last edited:
Advertisement
The worst thing to base your opinions of a QB on is performance in an intrasquad scrimmage. It’s about total body of work. Not what one backup did against walkons vs what another did against walkons.
Yeah I heard caneville crew tonight saying cam was better because he had no pressure in the game because better ol.

Said he would be drafted higher than jJ this year so I was like if he was going in first round why didn’t he leave… crickets.

The spring game…. JFC. Delusional.

Last edited:
Comes down to trust. Staff trusts Emory over JB, and I don’t blame them. Trust me, rather roll with JB and the high ceiling. On the flip side, WHEN this roster continues to stack talent and we are great to elite across the board then a guy like Emory will look 10x better than what is being shown today.
The latter part is why I really don't think it's crazy to think Emory could start here in like 2026.

Yeah I heard caneville crew tonight saying cam was better because he had no pressure in the game because better ol.

Said he would be drafted higher than jJ this year so I was like if he was going in first round why didn’t he leave… crickets.

lol Mccarthy bout to be a top 5 pick.

Advertisement

Mitchell tribisky got drafted over deshaun watson and pat mahomes so lets put the draft aside

In your opinion from what u have seen, u think McCarthy is better than cam? Cam came back to raise his stock that doesn’t mean guys that entered are better

Advertisement
To early to say on Reese, he's shown a lot of good in spring practices. Honestly Reese wasn't even bad today, it was just uneventful more than anything.
He also sat behind some of the worst combinations of OL. He seemed frustrated the last time he came off the field.

I don’t think flo thinks it’s race but do think he thinks he’s being forced out when he may be performing better and has a few players in his ear.

I DO think caneville crew does think race is at play. As usual with them and dear leader luke
So I guess I’m a little naive. I thought flo was canesville? There are multiple people? Traditional media is either dead or dying so I guess we need to get used to fans being reporters.

I just hate people who bring drama and controversy to a program that already has 2 black eyes. We don’t need that.

Question:

Brown's "upside" vs college version of Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?

Reason I ask because I believe that's Emory DAW GAWD's college upside.

1A1vzihujosPYRNDlP.gif

Advertisement

Y'know if you're not going to be happy until all 85 scholarship athletes on the roster are black, being led by a black HC, then maybe it's time to look in the mirror and consider that perhaps you may be the racist.

That'd make for an interesting podcast episode.

Advertisement
Back