Caneville Clowns

Advertisement
Caneville right now...

giphy (6).gif

Advertisement
Caneville right now is at a Golden Corral buffet yelling at the manager because he got seated in the tour bus section and is alleging it’s racially motivated because he didn’t get his normal table which was already occupied by four 80 year old white grandmas!

I was hard on Streeter from Caneville because the context of his question came after positing on social media during the week. He said he was asking a legit question, but regardless it came off as advocating for a player and that's something the media should not do.

Again, I just find the different takes polarizing from those attending practices and scrimmages. Some in the media make it a point to talk about all the QBs except Jacurri. They literally talk about each QB and skip him like he doesn't exist. I'm not advocating for any one player. I'm just observing taking it all in which I found rather profound.
Hecht probably bought them and created the narrative.. it happens u want canes collective or no?

Advertisement
He had a really good spring game, his overall body of work here at Miami is still trash IMO . But I’m also fine with him staying or going same for Williams. If I had to pick between Brown and Williams I’d pick brown. But if either is starting for us we’re in very deep trouble.
Both can transfer if we can get Air Norland to transfer here if Sayin gets QB1 or QB2. More upside with Norland than both and a good bridge for Nickel. Backup spot too much drama for what we trying to do this year. Both low key mid as ****. Lets hope Cam stay healthy at all cost.

Advertisement
After cam ward there’s nothing.
To early to say, JB looked good today. Emory will always be a backup so I agree with that, Judd has legit physical talent. No clue if he will be able to develop them properly. Reese has looked great in spring but today was a bad day.

To early to say, JB looked good today. Emory will always be a backup so I agree with that, Judd has legit physical talent. No clue if he will be able to develop them properly. Reese has looked great in spring but today was a bad day.
Emory is a great back up, Reese get back to Albany, JB looked good, but he also did it against a third string team. I like him but he will not be on the team come Monday. That ship has sailed.

Advertisement
Emory is a great back up, Reese get back to Albany, JB looked good, but he also did it against a third string team. I like him but he will not be on the team come Monday. That ship has sailed.
To early to say on Reese, he's shown a lot of good in spring practices. Honestly Reese wasn't even bad today, it was just uneventful more than anything.

Not sure why any of this makes a difference cause if either of them (EW,or JB) have to play in anything other than mop up time this year we are in a world of sHT.
As far as whose 3 and whose 4 between EW and JB it really doesn’t matter cause neither of them will ever play another down here unless a total catastrophe happens where both Poff and God Forbid Cam goes down.

Nickel will be here next spring and he’s the future so he either starts or is the backup to Poff so neither of them are seeing the field..

Not sure why any of this makes a difference cause if either of them (EW,or JB) have to play in anything other than mop up time this year we are in a world of sHT.
As far as whose 3 and whose 4 between EW and JB it really doesn’t matter cause neither of them will ever play another down here unless a total catastrophe happens where both Poff and God Forbid Cam goes down.

Nickel will be here next spring and he’s the future so he either starts or is the backup to Poff so neither of them are seeing the field..
Poff aint the answer.

Just watched the cut up. Yeah I still don’t see it with jacurri. Aside from 2 splash plays he can’t sustain drives or make the easy throws. Playing within the offense thought Emory did better but still missed some throws. Was not impressed with poff aside from 2 plays doesn’t help when Lou Cristobal is your lg for all other qbs to be fair. next season like others said the qb is not on the roster.

Advertisement
Back