Caneville Clowns

Advertisement
This morning:

"Good answer, we believe he is better then everyone accept Cam. Its hard for fans to believe the staff could be wrong. But they could. You watch them be wrong all year last year with TVD. You watched them not take a knee. You watched them start Emory and him go 8-23 and Jacurri is better. So yes they can be wrong. We believe their wrong again."
Serious question: Who are these guys that we should take their opinion as gospel? What is their background, and how much of the practices are they watching compared to the coaches who see the whole practice? This almost seems worse than listening to some of the completely unfounded opinions by dudes here who watch nothing but highlights.

4QV4UV
This morning:

"Good answer, we believe he is better then everyone accept Cam. Its hard for fans to believe the staff could be wrong. But they could. You watch them be wrong all year last year with TVD. You watched them not take a knee. You watched them start Emory and him go 8-23 and Jacurri is better. So yes they can be wrong. We believe their wrong again."
Certainly see a lot of truths here. Doesn't change the fact that Cam Ward is our only answer at QB on the roster.

Serious question: Who are these guys that we should take their opinion as gospel? What is their background, and how much of the practices are they watching compared to the coaches who see the whole practice? This almost seems worse than listening to some of the completely unfounded opinions by dudes here who watch nothing but highlights.
Its an opinion, I think you have your own answer.

This morning:

They fail to point out JB didn’t WANT to play during the year he wanted to red shirt , and when JB played he looked mostly awful vs Rutgers

Advertisement
I’ve had multiple people tell me that Streeter and I guess Luke were on YouTube or an X space where they said or clearly insinuated it’s because Mario doesn’t like black QBs and then someone chimed in and asked how that makes sense when Cam Ward is our QB1 and they did some backflips and their answer was something like: “He’s Cam Ward and we’re only talking about Emory, Jacurri, and Reese, what other reason could there be for Jacurri to be behind them?”. They said Luke made the comment and Streeter ran with it and made it seem like he had the same opinion.

I don’t watch their content and didn’t see it but I’ve had multiple people tell me about it. Weren’t they the ones that started the “Mario is racist” agenda on twitter a few years ago because of the number of black coaches he had on his original staff and then he was bringing in all of the local South Florida ties black coaches to lower positions… like Roland, Reggie Bain, Sabbath Joseph, Hyppolite, etc. Maybe it wasn’t them but pretty sure it was. **** maybe that was Luke as well and it just ended up on their platform.
I watch most of caneville content, i haven’t heard **** like that maybe i missed it i know luke walks those lines tho. But it could also be what yall consider race baiting is different from what id say is.

Does anyone have the clip or link to the space if recorded or yt video where i can hear

last week when I was at practice, the media left after the first 15-20 minutes. D$ stayed (he's technically not media) .... the fact is, the media have limited exposure to the entirety of practice periods. it's like picking up a book and thinking you read the whole story just by perusing the first part of the table of contents.

Advertisement
because they are connected to The Street.

they have great access to kids because they have access to The Street and actually they would ask some good football questions (prompted by others or them, i don't know) during media sessions, but this went too far

People gotta stop with all the hypocritical **** on here. We complain about the fact Mario wants to run the ball opposed to airing it out. Yet those same people want to see jacurri get a bigger role like he's able to do anything consistently other than run the ball. Like we didn't all watch him short hopping bubble screens at receivers in the bowl game. I'm not gonna speak on the QB coach stuff and wether or not he was stopped from seeing someone. If it makes sense for y'all then run with it.
It's almost like they didnt want a repeat of Malik Rosier privately coaching TVD during the offseason.... who woulda thunk it lol

Jaccuri and Emory both are going to get recruited over this next class with Nickel and probably another portal QB. I'm not sure what the point is by these guys beating this drum other than to cause division and issues. If their point is they are looking out for Jacurri then they need to privately have those conversations with him. All that question was about was trying to put Mario in a spot and cause a soundbite. He got it slapped back into his face though.

last week when I was at practice, the media left after the first 15-20 minutes. D$ stayed (he's technically not media) .... the fact is, the media have limited exposure to the entirety of practice periods. it's like picking up a book and thinking you read the whole story just by perusing the first part of the table of contents.
but the difference is they have relationships with local players and their families so they get inside information.

they are parlaying these relationships to create content and a brand, much like Peter Ariz did when his BFF Kaaya was here.

Advertisement
I’ve had multiple people tell me that Streeter and I guess Luke were on YouTube or an X space where they said or clearly insinuated it’s because Mario doesn’t like black QBs and then someone chimed in and asked how that makes sense when Cam Ward is our QB1 and they did some backflips and their answer was something like: “He’s Cam Ward and we’re only talking about Emory, Jacurri, and Reese, what other reason could there be for Jacurri to be behind them?”. They said Luke made the comment and Streeter ran with it and made it seem like he had the same opinion.

I don’t watch their content and didn’t see it but I’ve had multiple people tell me about it. Weren’t they the ones that started the “Mario is racist” agenda on twitter a few years ago because of the number of black coaches he had on his original staff and then he was bringing in all of the local South Florida ties black coaches to lower positions… like Roland, Reggie Bain, Sabbath Joseph, Hyppolite, etc. Maybe it wasn’t them but pretty sure it was. **** maybe that was Luke as well and it just ended up on their platform.

Pretty easy to sniff this type stuff out when the guys continuously focused and stirring the pot on who the 2-4 string QB is.

but the difference is they have relationships with local players and their families so they get inside information.

they are parlaying these relationships to create content and a brand, much like Peter Ariz did when his BFF Kaaya was here.
Just wait , if my nephew signs with Miami I’m going to be insufferable , and be like oooooo rumorrrr is ….. sign up for my new pod cast and slap that like button to find out

Advertisement
Jaccuri and Emory both are going to get recruited over this next class with Nickel and probably another portal QB. I'm not sure what the point is by these guys beating this drum other than to cause division and issues. If their point is they are looking out for Jacurri then they need to privately have those conversations with him. All that question was about was trying to put Mario in a spot and cause a soundbite. He got it slapped back into his face though.

I'm glad the question got asked. Better than them taking potshots and dropping rumors and innuendo on social media. Mario sometimes seems brittle with media questions. I really don't like how he handles people like Susan asking about injuries, or the fact some journalists are afraid to question him. Call the MFer out if you disagree with him or think your readers/audience disagrees with him. That's why the media is there.

All that said, Mario handled it great and slapped Streeter silly with his fact-based and forceful response.

Suck is harsh but they are FAR behind Poff.

It's wild to me that people who were propping up Emory did so despite him consistently throwing the ball without the laces (which is nuts to me), average arm, and is a statue. Nice guy, good character but he's either a 3rd string here or is better suited to go elsewhere.
It’s the people that conflate wins with quarterback play. “Emory beat Clemson, bro”. No, Miami beat Clemson despite a below average quarterback performance.

He’s high floor/low ceiling guy. The kind of guy you like as a backup. He can come in, run the offense and not lose the game for you. He won’t be scared or intimidated. You can’t rely on him to win games for you though and in today’s game you’re going to have moments where you need your QB to carry you and I don’t think Williams is that guy.

12 pages and counting on this guy in our main board....top thread.
think we all know who won this round...
IMG_0665.gif

Advertisement
Back