Caneville Clowns

the guy is a moron.

love when he comments on player development.

since he knows less about football than the spawn of a back seat hookup between Gary Ferman and SMD, it's always good not only for a laugh, but for the comedy value of how so many on CIS actually believe it is informative.

the national enquirer of 'canes reporting
Bruh, thanks for the visual

Advertisement
Canesville has the streets ear especially Streeter. Mario isn’t crazy. He’s probably been wanting to pull there credentials but someone told him who’s tapped in that he can’t. Bad optics. Now I know many of you wont believe that, but its true. Street cats who like the Canes dont listen to Locked on Canes or even CIS. I was at a bbq around the way the other day and was talking Canes talk and was telling them the rumors I knew from CIS and Dmoney and nobody knew who I was talking about. They were all tapped into Canesville and Streeter. Proceed to downvote me and call me crazy.
Streeter is absolutely a clown and has gone out of his way to attack Dmoney and CIS on twitter in the past.

Honestly, there tweet didn't say anything about race. People ran with that notion.
Wasn't it Mario that said in a interview the other day that Reese and Emory were behind Cam and Jacurri was 4th. Nobody asked for depth chart he volunteered that info. Did he tell us who 4th at CB, LG, DT.... He did that purposefully and mad it didn't work.

Advertisement
This is a clown statement 😂 kids go on shows all the time for various schools.

Their goal isn’t to push a kid to a school is to provide an outlet for fans to get to know the kid and helping the kids learn how to speak with media.

If you can’t see that we might need the small yellow bus to come by and take you to class.
I see that. Someone said them losing credentials will hurt the team.
What I'm saying is them losing credentials will not affect the team in one bit. And they suck at interviews.

This is a clown statement 😂 kids go on shows all the time for various schools.

Their goal isn’t to push a kid to a school is to provide an outlet for fans to get to know the kid and helping the kids learn how to speak with media.

If you can’t see that we might need the small yellow bus to come by and take you to class.

If this is all true you should be a voice of a reason between the vibrations of chaotic noise. There were obvious race implications which is nonsense. Should JB be #3 to #4 possibly, Emory’s coming off injury and is your defacto starter. Nonetheless the QB# 3 scenario is all JBs to absorb at this point. If he was the GUY we wouldn’t have this discussion. I mean we’re talking about #3-4, seriously.

It was clear for all to see Miami needed serious upgrades at the QB position and it’s hard to evaluate one when he self determines he is going to redshirt. He has that right and Miami afforded him that right. They also went hard at QB and it paid off. Emory not only played as a true freshmen. He might have expected to RS. But he stepped up out of necessity and played well enough to Win against the two most talented teams in the ACC. He sacrificed his body and by all regards is film nut, character guy, and now thanks to JB has a redshirt year to burn.

It’s one of those business scenarios where it’s no hard feelings son, but you played your card and unfortunately we have to move on.

Advertisement
Those guys are making this a thing when it’s just competition so it’s better he just leaves and no stories written and they can follow his career at Arkansas State.

Canesville has the streets ear especially Streeter. Mario isn’t crazy. He’s probably been wanting to pull there credentials but someone told him who’s tapped in that he can’t. Bad optics. Now I know many of you wont believe that, but its true. Street cats who like the Canes dont listen to Locked on Canes or even CIS. I was at a bbq around the way the other day and was talking Canes talk and was telling them the rumors I knew from CIS and Dmoney and nobody knew who I was talking about. They were all tapped into Canesville and Streeter. Proceed to downvote me and call me crazy.

The streets ear has been hard of hearing towards Miami for 15 years now, sending players everywhere but, and having a double standard against us…

Streets need a hearing aid… Mario yelling in that ear with a megaphone…

Honestly, the obsession some have with wanting to see JB start here is mind boggling tbh..

Love the kid.. but he just isn’t a good QB.. simple.

It’s time for fans to stop wanting just ok dudes at QB.. and start demanding talent like Ward year end and year out

Advertisement
The hate is because they create bull**** narratives and paint the staff in a bad way with that racism ****.

Would they make a stink if JB was white?

People gotta get over themselves and realize that JB is where he is bc of JB. He didn’t want any reps last year so he routinely ran the scout team. Not to mention his comments regarding Cam Ward NIL.

Has JB done any off season work with a trainer?

The sooner he bounces the less drama we’ll have. Oh never mind, Shapiro just came back from the dead to cause more damage.
Would you mind sharing or linking a thread about what JB said about cam wards NIL? Guess I missed that

Advertisement
If this is all true you should be a voice of a reason between the vibrations of chaotic noise. There were obvious race implications which is nonsense. Should JB be #3 to #4 possibly, Emory’s coming off injury and is your defacto starter. Nonetheless the QB# 3 scenario is all JBs to absorb at this point. If he was the GUY we wouldn’t have this discussion. I mean we’re talking about #3-4, seriously.

It was clear for all to see Miami needed serious upgrades at the QB position and it’s hard to evaluate one when he self determines he is going to redshirt. He has that right and Miami afforded him that right. They also went hard at QB and it paid off. Emory not only played as a true freshmen. He might have expected to RS. But he stepped up out of necessity and played well enough to Win against the two most talented teams in the ACC. He sacrificed his body and by all regards is film nut, character guy, and now thanks to JB has a redshirt year to burn.

It’s one of those business scenarios where it’s no hard feelings son, but you played your card and unfortunately we have to move on.
I literally told the Caneville people I thought the tweet and the comments today were unnecessary. They didn’t say anything about race. Coach coop made it about race. They genuinely believe that Jacurri is better than Emory and based on the bowl game he should’ve had more opportunities.

They are also privy to information that happened during the season that rubbed them the wrong way about how the coaches handled JB. For example, they were told the coaches told JB they didn’t want him to get an outside QB coach last summer. That in itself is insane. There were multiple things that they have brought up where if they are true, would make it seem like our coaches are either idiots, liars, or just flat out do not mess with JB.

For them it’s a compounding effect. Where they feel this kid is being mistreated. Who am I or anyone else on this board to say if it’s true or not. There are three sides to every story.

Bringing it up today was just being petty. This has been building up for some time. The unfortunate part of today’s CFB is that you build relationships with some players but odds are that person especially if it’s a quarterback, will probably transfer at some point. You can’t fight every battle. There’s too much positivity to lie on this hill. JB has to go somewhere else and prove people right or wrong it’s that simple.

Honestly, there tweet didn't say anything about race. People ran with that notion.
Their replies were stoking the fire on the race card. This **** started last year and now our starting qb is black.

More than half our team is black. Many of our coaches and staff are black.

Everything, starting with Luke, has to be race driven. It could be just as simple as Mario doesn't like the kid. And that's okay. He's the coach and went and got new qbs.

lol so much drama over who's 3rd or 4th string. I mean seriously who gives a ****? I seriously don't want to see either one of them play this year. Can we go back to *****ing about Lou taking first string snaps? The masters is on tv and we're worried about depth charts....

So many of yall real hurt at a simple question. The Caneville guys ain't the enemy I promise yall that lol. Y'all hate on hurricane content creators and reporters like crazy.
This x 1000!

We all are fans of the same team and yet fans on these sites wanna pit content creators and sites against each other. I don’t understand. We don’t have to tear down one to pump up the other. Unless we’re talking about Ferman 😂

Advertisement
Back