Caneville -- 5 things that have changed at Miami with Mario...

Advertisement
i must say I have noticed those things as well. And someone pointed out in the comments that they practice outside the IPF now where ***** had them in there out of the heat too often
Huh? I don’t like Manny like most but come on, I could post videos from ITU where they were practicing outside a lot. You forget about the swooning of TRobs coaching in those videos?

Advertisement
I swear he look and sound like DJ Bigga Rankin

Attachments

• 7797207_orig.jpg
    7797207_orig.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 10
Advertisement
My dude didn't really knock #5 out of the park with that explanation, but it's a good point and callout on his part.

Familiarity and doing processes that the successful are doing—it in itself is a way to be successful. Not sure where the trend started of having female staffers making these calls and coming in with that white glove treatment—but let's assume that's an Alabama things that a lot of others are now doing.

Someone friendly, congenial, interested in what the party on the other end of the line has going on. Small-talking, asking about life and family and what not—it is a feature and benefit—and if all the big schools now recruit this way, you follow suit to blend in and do the same (as they're all doing it because it actually works.)

Most-impressive part for me was how quickly they got busy on the construction aspect of things—following up on promises made to Mario to upgrade. Proves what kind of line he drew in the dirt to head south. No breaking ground on this bullsh1t in 2023—start knocking down walls and rebuilding within weeks of my arrival, or there will be no arrival.

The hit-the-ground-running aspect of all of this is still mind-numbing. Dude has been on campus 90 days and it's like everything between 2006 and 2021 never even existed anymore—yet we're still half a year from kickoff.

Anyone know what buildings are being rebuilt? Canesville mentions there is a lot of construction going on.
I can’t imagine that they have zoning and approval from building inspection to get buildings going up. Would need architectural drawings, contractor negotiations, materials ordered and demolition to do what is being said since Mario hired only 3 months ago. Perhaps everything was ready but they broke ground? Haven’t been to campus in sometime so I am not sure what he is talking about but likely a coincidence.

Anyone know what buildings are being rebuilt? Canesville mentions there is a lot of construction going on.

The entire footprint of Hecht will (eventually) be torn down and rebuilt as a 5-story building. In addition, the part where Hecht connects to the IPF will be re-done. Finally, I am hearing that there is a possibility of taking those "roll-up/roll-down" doors on the south end of the 70 yard IPF field and extending them the extra 30 yards, but if so, it will cut into one of the Greentree fields (the shorter one to the east). Bottom line, we should have one full-size indoor field and one full-size outdoor field, as well as a half-size indoor and a half-size outdoor. Not sure if this would require the occasional use of the field inside of the Cobb track.

Some construction has begun, but I do not believe that any teardown has yet occurred. Summertime for temporary (1-2 year?) office relocations?

Advertisement
My dude didn't really knock #5 out of the park with that explanation, but it's a good point and callout on his part.

Familiarity and doing processes that the successful are doing—it in itself is a way to be successful. Not sure where the trend started of having female staffers making these calls and coming in with that white glove treatment—but let's assume that's an Alabama things that a lot of others are now doing.

Someone friendly, congenial, interested in what the party on the other end of the line has going on. Small-talking, asking about life and family and what not—it is a feature and benefit—and if all the big schools now recruit this way, you follow suit to blend in and do the same (as they're all doing it because it actually works.)

Most-impressive part for me was how quickly they got busy on the construction aspect of things—following up on promises made to Mario to upgrade. Proves what kind of line he drew in the dirt to head south. No breaking ground on this bullsh1t in 2023—start knocking down walls and rebuilding within weeks of my arrival, or there will be no arrival.

The hit-the-ground-running aspect of all of this is still mind-numbing. Dude has been on campus 90 days and it's like everything between 2006 and 2021 never even existed anymore—yet we're still half a year from kickoff.
he basically said "bïtches need to be in the proper role"...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go back and watch bruh
I did, maybe you should. Inside the U has practice clips from every practice. He has them labeled numerically so you know they are the practice clips. I would post them, but you can do it for yourself.

some of this is common knowledge, but still good to hear a guy with access expound on it. Im a fan of Streeter and Co

I'm always amused by the idea that people think he's so locked in with us... Essentially the only difference between him and the kid on 247 is one has a podcast while the other simply types up his comments. Dude legit said it's a huge thing that we have women making phone calls. Thank God brook has his approval after years of being in staff & along with Cooney and Baez doing exactly what he's praising.

Advertisement
I'm always amused by the idea that people think he's so locked in with us... Essentially the only difference between him and the kid on 247 is one has a podcast while the other simply types up his comments. Dude legit said it's a huge thing that we have women making phone calls. Thank God brook has his approval after years of being in staff & along with Cooney and Baez doing exactly what he's praising.
D.....I know you remember when Myrna handled alot of this stuff....

I can’t imagine that they have zoning and approval from building inspection to get buildings going up. Would need architectural drawings, contractor negotiations, materials ordered and demolition to do what is being said since Mario hired only 3 months ago. Perhaps everything was ready but they broke ground? Haven’t been to campus in sometime so I am not sure what he is talking about but likely a coincidence.
they have a master plan approved by the city of coral gables. they can build within that plan. anything new, then they need commission approval. of course, when they start on a building, they still need permits and approval for elevations and design,

shalala's massive capital campaign was in large part to raise funds for future construction, hence the master plan. a lot of the construction is not football related, but i suppose some is.

Advertisement
Back