Caneville -- 5 things that have changed at Miami with Mario...

LMFAO.....Everytime I stopped in to see Butch or Chuck, I brought her flowers....Loved that Woman to Death....my Wife at the time absolutely adored her....UM fans don't realize that she was there from Saban, all the way to Golden as Administrative Assistant....
there was an article or mention of her recently. i'll try to find it

Advertisement
I understand his point for #5.

These women are working in a concierge type role.

To really make the experiences for the recruits and their families similar to that of a Ritz Carlton.

Flat out they will be better than coaches at that part of the process.

I did, maybe you should. Inside the U has practice clips from every practice. He has them labeled numerically so you know they are the practice clips. I would post them, but you can do it for yourself.
The ones during the season too?

Advertisement
he basically said "bïtches need to be in the proper role"...

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yea, that was basically what he said. All I could think of when he was tryna explain that one, was Michael Irvin talking about wimmins not learning how to cook from dey mamas, no mo. :ROFLMAO: When he said, putting women in jobs that they are good at, I'm sitting here like,
Washed Media what laugh confused podcast GIF

Last edited:
LMFAO.....Everytime I stopped in to see Butch or Chuck, I brought her flowers....Loved that Woman to Death....my Wife at the time absolutely adored her....UM fans don't realize that she was there from Saban, all the way to Golden as Administrative Assistant....

Yep. And I think there was another Admin Assistant that got moved over to Hecht around 1988 or 1989, she used to be our Admin Assistant at the Student Government offices, then she had a run-in with a particularly bad person/student, and she got transferred over to Hecht. I'm blanking on her name, but I used to make it a point to say hello to her whenever I was over there.

Advertisement
Yea, that was basically what he said. All I could think of when he was tryna explain that one, was Michael Irvin talking about wimmins not learning how to cook from dey mamas, no mo. :ROFLMAO: When he said, putting women in jobs that they are good at, I'm sitting here like,
Washed Media what laugh confused podcast GIF
Caneville cat daddies now running website graphics shop👇

👆Who is the holy moly tutti fruity approved this logo for the women's network?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back