Canesville video on Spring Practice day 1

Small detail, but of practical and philosophical concern: I did not see a trash can with a biohazard symbol on it. As part of this staff revamp, we need to have the best PED program in the country.

Advertisement
Nah. Likens is a legit wr coach. He's coached up plenty of talent. For me I think his main issue is he's never coached in a system similar to what lashlee was doing and the techniques he taught weren't common in his system.
Lashlee used some of the air raid principles that dykes use and likens worked with dykes at cal so there was at least some familiarity with some stuff

Lashlee used some of the air raid principles that dykes use and likens worked with dykes at cal so there was at least some familiarity with some stuff
Good point. I just don't know how the application of it was applied.

Advertisement
I guess that's fair to hope but nothing he's previously done suggests that would be likely. People seem to forget Rambo was a established reciever before he got here and he took it another level in the acc.
Oh I'm with you. Nothing is certain. But he's physically, and coming from Clemson, probably developmentally ahead of the other receivers. Interested to see the spring game.

Advertisement
Back