CANESVILLE Twitter Space

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
For those who follow Footballville and X they both hosted a Twitter space tonight. Some of the topics:

1) NIL and keeping up with the Texas A&Ms Bamas and Georgia’s of the world

So Mario WAS NOT taking this job without certain “factors” in place and this wasn’t limited to Blake James being the AD. Obviously Frenk and the Cuban Columbus Mafia stepped up with resources and support to athletics but Mario knows the bag game and how it has worked historically AGAINST us. It was alluded that there is actually a plan to get us out in front of the new NIL bag game to specifically keep TOP South Florida talent home. (I for one shed a tear upon hearing this)

2) Ruiz and his sons came on to speak on NIL foundation, donations to UM and also stadium talk.

Ruiz favorite location is Tropical Park because there is already a small stadium there and it can continue to be used for the community in terms of SFla high school football with plenty land for a new stadium. Early renderings of said stadium look like “a modernized Orange Bowl with a retractable roof” - these were Ruiz’s words.

3) The 2 million donation to the baseball program has been in the works for a while and they are ecstatic to give. Football is up next (facilities, locker rooms etc.)

The NIL foundation is near and dear to Ruiz’s heart because he wants it to be a beacon of hope to the youth in SFla. He wants 11 and 12 year old little kids and future football players to see that there is a future in staying positive and keeping away from drugs and crime. The role models of course being the talent we keep at home.

4) Nesta hitting the portal.

This took place in real time and Streeter (Footballville) was shocked. Xavier also said it didn’t make sense unless he was being pushed out by Mario who wants bigger tackles. This lead to a debate on 3-4 two gap tackles vs 4-3 one gap shooters.

5) McClain the CB from Polk county that Lance Leggett is vouching for.

Lance says this kid is the real deal and does like UM. He says he will be watching our season closely. Xavier said Lance needs to bring him to the Elite Prospect Camp on the 22nd.

6) How Mario is REALLY REALLY really taking this job to heart and has taken some steps for self reflection and getting better as a coach. Realizes that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and if he can keep top talent home combine it with top coaching and development he changes college football forever.

There was other conversations like how Deon is doing something big with HBCUs and giving kids power- to which Xavier said “that’s cool just leave Shemar out of it”.

I am just a regular guy who lives and loves hurricane football. Not sure how valid any of this is, jus thought I’d share.

Go Canes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why are these ******* idiot clout chasers stating this **** on a public podcast for everybody to hear?

Do money launderers run to WSVN and yell “Hey look at me FBI and IRS!”?

Literally lol at every body liking this post.

Appreciate you for listening & providing us with a good rundown, because Jah knows I couldn’t listen to a Spaces for longer than a minute or two before I check out. Can’t listen to Spaces or Podcasts unless it’s mentally stimulating, I hate listening to people shoot the sh*t with no flow of conversation or salient points to make lol

And I see the Universe is gonna try force me to invest in paying attention to Cormani McClain’s recruitment lol.

Don’t torture me God, my heart can’t take it...

Advertisement
Appreciate you for listening & providing us with a good rundown, because Jah knows I couldn’t listen to a Spaces for longer than a minute or two before I check out. Can’t listen to Spaces or Podcasts unless it’s mentally stimulating, I hate listening to people shoot the sh*t with no flow of conversation or salient points to make lol

And I see the Universe is gonna try force me to invest in paying attention to Cormani McClain’s recruitment lol.

lol, you're in for a whirlwind if you want to follow McClain's recruitment.

I'm still emotionally conflicted about the new avatar.

lol, you're in for a whirlwind if you want to follow McClain's recruitment.
tumblr_lm0fmcOWwO1qdlkgg.gif

Advertisement

You’re describing to a T the inside the U pod lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Appreciate the rundown because I **** sure ain’t wasting my time listening to a couple of knuckleheads yuk it up for god knows how long.

Not really anything earth shattering that we don’t already know. We get better info here all the time.

Advertisement
Back