Highlights ****CANESUNITED TEMPLE TAKEOVER- TICKET INFO (Extended til next monday Aug 7th)****

Advertisement
**** Temple Ticket Information ****** w/ CANESUNITED
Ok , here it is. The much awaited ticket post against that juggernaut from North Philly!
I have reserved a large block in the lower level on the UM sidelines between the 40s. I’m being told that last year Temple switched sidelines for football at Lincoln Financial Field so these seats will be 138-101-102
$40 per ticket. (pick-up will be on gameday at the tailgate location) PAYMENT DUE BY END OF JULY!!!
Exact seats will be assigned at the end of July/first week of August.
This is game ticket only.
I will have another post/payment request for the tailgate at a later date which will be all inclusive
(Food/drinks (alcoholic and non), DJ and clean private port a pots)
Payment can be sent via
Venmo @Christopher-Lipenta
or
PayPal (Friends and Family only please)
clip51@comcast.net
PAYMENT DUE BY END OF JULY!!!!!!
Can I still get 2 tickets? just sent money on venmo from @Lee_Jansen

Just saw this.

Eagles plays Bucs on Sunday.. in TAMPA. I thought for a second it was fate. Mets are in town. I could swing that.

Is anyone going bringing their spouse? I don't want to bring wife around NJCaneOnACooler, Laz or JuanFromLittleHavana. She's already hesitant from previous games lol. We had plans for Philly regardless so it'd be a win-win for me.

I can always bring a buddy if that's the smarter choice.

there will be plenty of spouses, significant others at the tailgate you will not have to stress around this group.

Anyone know when they will decide what time the game will be played at? I figure it is most likely to be 12 or maybe 330... trying to figure out logistics for getting home.

Advertisement
Looking like a great turnout!!!! Extra time added to get group tickets with us. Tailgate info coming soon.

Just saw this.

Eagles plays Bucs on Sunday.. in TAMPA. I thought for a second it was fate. Mets are in town. I could swing that.

Is anyone going bringing their spouse? I don't want to bring wife around NJCaneOnACooler, Laz or JuanFromLittleHavana. She's already hesitant from previous games lol. We had plans for Philly regardless so it'd be a win-win for me.

I can always bring a buddy if that's the smarter choice.

I think NJCane and Laz are both in jail. No joke.

Bring the spouse.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are at a little over 150 tickets sold lets go its gonna be a great time in philly!

You should see the women in the pottsville area. Toughest in the nation. The ole coal region in PA doesn't play around lol
Lol..had an uncle and aunt that lived in Ashland, about a half hour from Pottsville, as I recall. Unc. was a coal miner who died long ago from black lung. My mom inherited the house and practically had to give it away. Beautiful area, great memories from visits as a kid but once the coal mine shut down..dead town. Guessing not many live up that way anymore.

Lol..had an uncle and aunt that lived in Ashland, about a half hour from Pottsville, as I recall. Unc. was a coal miner who died long ago from black lung. My mom inherited the house and practically had to give it away. Beautiful area, great memories from visits as a kid but once the coal mine shut down..dead town. Guessing not many live up that way anymore.
Yeah not much in those little coal region towns. There is an awesome deli in Ashland tho lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back