Highlights ****CANESUNITED TEMPLE TAKEOVER- TICKET INFO (Extended til next monday Aug 7th)****

Advertisement
I understand your concerns, and while I purchase my own tickets myself, I have seen these CanesUnited folks in action AND THEY ARE ORGANIZED AND RELIABLE.

I watched dozens of people pick up their GaTech tickets last year, and not one single problem.
This makes me feel better

Advertisement
**** Temple Ticket Information ****** w/ CANESUNITED
Ok , here it is. The much awaited ticket post against that juggernaut from North Philly!
I have reserved a large block in the lower level on the UM sidelines between the 40s. I’m being told that last year Temple switched sidelines for football at Lincoln Financial Field so these seats will be 138-101-102
$40 per ticket. (pick-up will be on gameday at the tailgate location) PAYMENT DUE BY END OF JULY!!!
Exact seats will be assigned at the end of July/first week of August.
This is game ticket only.
I will have another post/payment request for the tailgate at a later date which will be all inclusive
(Food/drinks (alcoholic and non), DJ and clean private port a pots)
Payment can be sent via
Venmo @Christopher-Lipenta
or
PayPal (Friends and Family only please)
clip51@comcast.net
PAYMENT DUE BY END OF JULY!!!!!!
Not sure if I will be able to commit to game tix by end of July... if I end up buying tix later would I be able to buy tix to the tailgate separately or do you have to buy game tix from you to buy tix to the tailgate?

Not sure if I will be able to commit to game tix by end of July... if I end up buying tix later would I be able to buy tix to the tailgate separately or do you have to buy game tix from you to buy tix to the tailgate?

Tailgate is totally separate from the tickets so folks that get tickets on their own are 100% welcome to join in! Will have that info prob beginning of next month

Advertisement
This makes me feel better
We just want to make it easy for away fans to gather. Ga Tech is our biggest turnout for an away game we usually sell a few hundred tickets . Tickets are usually dispersed at the Friday gathering and of course at the tailgate!

We just want to make it easy for away fans to gather. Ga Tech is our biggest turnout for an away game we usually sell a few hundred tickets . Tickets are usually dispersed at the Friday gathering and of course at the tailgate!

Is it odd that CIS posters show up in masks or with voice scramblers to avoid being recognized in real life…

Thanks for doing this. I’ve heard good things.

Just saw this.

Eagles plays Bucs on Sunday.. in TAMPA. I thought for a second it was fate. Mets are in town. I could swing that.

Is anyone going bringing their spouse? I don't want to bring wife around NJCaneOnACooler, Laz or JuanFromLittleHavana. She's already hesitant from previous games lol. We had plans for Philly regardless so it'd be a win-win for me.

I can always bring a buddy if that's the smarter choice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** Temple Ticket Information ****** w/ CANESUNITED
Ok , here it is. The much awaited ticket post against that juggernaut from North Philly!
I have reserved a large block in the lower level on the UM sidelines between the 40s. I’m being told that last year Temple switched sidelines for football at Lincoln Financial Field so these seats will be 138-101-102
$40 per ticket. (pick-up will be on gameday at the tailgate location) PAYMENT DUE BY END OF JULY!!!
Exact seats will be assigned at the end of July/first week of August.
This is game ticket only.
I will have another post/payment request for the tailgate at a later date which will be all inclusive
(Food/drinks (alcoholic and non), DJ and clean private port a pots)
Payment can be sent via
Venmo @Christopher-Lipenta
or
PayPal (Friends and Family only please)
clip51@comcast.net
PAYMENT DUE BY END OF JULY!!!!!!

@gocanes737 I am going to purchase two tickets in a few seconds. Just wanted to give a heads-up.

Advertisement
Back