CaneSport Uncensored: Art Kehoe

Advertisement
That's as good as I've seen kehoe since he came back. You can tell he's feeling really good about his group, got his swag back!

what do u know, susan miller coming with the burning questions lol... again...

Some good stuff other then that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Awesome interview. Our o line is stacked. Gives me hope for this season. Now only if we had the same depth on the other line...

Did Kehoe not coach Jason Fox? Pretty sure Fox started his whole career. He didn't have the NFL potential like Flowers does, but he was pretty **** good too.

1- I love 'Golden-ization', to me that sums it up

2- Kehoe certainly doesn't seem to want to annoint Seantrel Henderson as the starting RT

Advertisement
Dam, never realized this but Kehoe reminds me of Hank from Breaking Bad

I think Kehoe reminds me of Rick Harrison from Pawn Stars.

And the older he gets, the more Kehoe's voice resembles Jerry Tarkanian's voice.

Advertisement

I don't even think she likes football. At the very least, I know she doesn't like the Canes.

It's riduculous that she has a prominent position in covering Miami.

He is almost spot on for Hank from breaking bad like UMJay said. Sounds like him too. Really good to see the enthusiasm in Kehoe.

No ****!! ***** shows up late and asks the same questions that Art already answered.... Love to hear him tell her to be on time or don't show up at all.....

Great video, other than that....lol

No ****!! ***** shows up late and asks the same questions that Art already answered.... Love to hear him tell her to be on time or don't show up at all.....

Great video, other than that....lol

That **** really ****ed me off, its not like Kehoe is out here doin interviews all the time and this ***** wastes a few minutes with some bull****. Get outta here with that ****.

but back to the interview. How does everyone feel about hearing that they wanna play sometimes as much as 8-10 OL in a game! Thought that was interesting, especially since a few of these guys don't have much experience.

DO the Kehoe shuffle... oie_7181046XCIuF3xg.jpg

Advertisement
Back