Canesport reporting on Diocemy St. Juste RB

Look at this clown. Guess who doesn't need Avatar like CGI to look fast? TICE.

Advertisement
I like Tice too, i think Chestnut has some real big holes to run thru. Tice did some banging. I wonder if his running style could be fixed?

Look at this clown. Guess who doesn't need Avatar like CGI to look fast? TICE.

Advertisement
I just can't shake the feeling he's not facing the best competition

85a73191bb77b354a17fbf5a8f178998.gif

How come it is so hard to find information about this kid? I've seen highlights from his senior year, but what about his junior and possibly Sophmores year. Is this the only year that he has done good on the varsity level? Did he not play football his first couple of years in high school. What is up with this kid? Does anybody know about him other then what has been said on here?

How come it is so hard to find information about this kid? I've seen highlights from his senior year, but what about his junior and possibly Sophmores year. Is this the only year that he has done good on the varsity level? Did he not play football his first couple of years in high school. What is up with this kid? Does anybody know about him other then what has been said on here?

Starting playing when he was a sophomore, the coach didn't put his highlight tape together til now for some reason.

Advertisement
If i can remember correctly coaches werent there for st juste ... Santaluces has like a 6'6 receiver on there team they're looking at... You can see him in the highlight tape i just forget his name.... He's alright no Ermon Lane btw

Advertisement
**** hawaii that kid will never come home. I am not gonna lie Hawaii has some of the finest women in the world. I am surprised none of the mid majors came after him.

Not even kansas or some mac schools. But then again there is still time left before signing day.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back