CanesLegacy Show 3/28/21: Guest DannyboyCane discusses Schnellenberger's legacy at Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Won't listen. Can't do it.
I simply can not support anything that legitimizes DBC as representative of the Univeristy of Miami football fanbase.
And shame on you CIS & @Canes Legacy for denigrating yourselves this way for some cheap clicks.

@We'retheBoss ...go to Stasio's and get either the "Whole Package Sub" (Hot)....or the "Stasio" (Cold)...Thank me later.....The bread alone is GOAT worthy...everything made on premises...

I also love "The Flag" at Stasio's.

From Scott Joseph's write-up:

"The Stasio was a cold sandwich with prosciutto, capicola, soppresata, roasted red peppers and mozzarella cheese in a very large but fresh roll. Actually, the sandwiches aren't so much served on rolls than on loaves. And the size has a lot to do with the cost: $13 for my Stasio. The meats were plentiful and it was a good sandwich, though if I'd been dining in I might have asked for some extra oil and vinegar to oomph it up a bit."

"The Package featured meatballs, spicy Italian sausage smothered in marinara and covered with a cloak of melted mozzarella. You know, a package. Good spicings in the sauce, and I liked it better than the Stasio, though I found the meatballs a bit too moist."

1617366091111.png

1617366108480.png

I also love "The Flag" at Stasio's.

From Scott Joseph's write-up:

"The Stasio was a cold sandwich with prosciutto, capicola, soppresata, roasted red peppers and mozzarella cheese in a very large but fresh roll. Actually, the sandwiches aren't so much served on rolls than on loaves. And the size has a lot to do with the cost: $13 for my Stasio. The meats were plentiful and it was a good sandwich, though if I'd been dining in I might have asked for some extra oil and vinegar to oomph it up a bit."

"The Package featured meatballs, spicy Italian sausage smothered in marinara and covered with a cloak of melted mozzarella. You know, a package. Good spicings in the sauce, and I liked it better than the Stasio, though I found the meatballs a bit too moist."

View attachment 145219

View attachment 145220
I've known Scott Joseph for 20yrs....Dudes a clown.....but he's pretty much spot on, aside with the Meatballs are too moist BS....They're perfect...Nobody in there right mind wants a Meatball thats not moist....Typical Pole Smoking Joseph....had to find fault with something....

Advertisement
At each of those places you mentioned, what would you say are the best one or two things in each one. For the next time I’m up in Orlando.

I posted the Stasio's menu.

It's also right across the street from a place called MX Taco, tiny spot, but the owner is super-nice and seriously into the food. His menu has a map of Mexico and he tells you what region every taco comes from. He does pozole on Thursdays and the al pastor tacos on the weekends (he doesn't have the zoning to the the rotisserie every day). Same basic area ("Milk District") as Se7en Bites, Gringos Locos, and a few other spots.

Also about a mile away from Mills 50, where they have Pig Floyd's, Tako Cheena, Santiago's Bodega, Black Rooster Taqueria, and Lazy Moon pizza (I brought some Lazy Moon to the UM-UCF tailgate years ago).

Oh, and there are a bunch of good Asian (mostly Vietnamese) restaurants in between the Milk District and Mills 50. Why do you think CIO lived nearby for 21 years?

I've known Scott Joseph for 20yrs....Dudes a clown.....but he's pretty much spot on, aside with the Meatballs are too moist BS....They're perfect...Nobody in there right mind wants a Meatball thats not moist....Typical Pole Smoking Joseph....had to find fault with something....

Yeah, he's a funny dude, but I met him a few times (one of my best friends from high school used to be a sports writer for the Sentinel).

I definitely agree with you on the meatballs issue. Scott probably dropped one in his lap while he was eating and felt like he had to complain.

Laugh if you want.... BUT there is no denying that DBC is a TRUE CANE FAN through and through.

I admire and respect that

Advertisement
No one is denying that.

Similarly, Raymond Babbitt was a true fan of The People's Court with Judge Wapner.

Mmm Hmmm

You do realize DBC is a real human being

and Raymond Babbitt is a completely fictional Bullshyt character....similarly to your other imaginary friends

Wanna talk football? Great

OR tease and gossip about someone like a bunch of mean girls.

I'd rather talk football with other Cane fans

Mmm Hmmm

and Raymond Babbitt is a completely fictional Bullshyt character....similarly to your other imaginary friends

You are an eggshell-fragile little *****. But you knew that. You've lost your sanity over a joke.

But, hey, you "admire" and "respect" a guy with obvious mental and developmental issues, solely because the focus of his attention is UM football. A guy who gets mocked by people like you.

Go talk football with Dannyboycane, you "respect" and "admire" him so much.

Last edited:
You are an eggshell-fragile little *****. But you knew that. You've lost your sanity over a joke.

But, hey, you "admire" and "respect" a guy with obvious mental and developmental issues, solely because the focus of his attention is UM football. A guy who gets mocked by people like you.

Go talk football with Dannyboycane, you "respect" and "admire" him so much.

I will

Now as long as you don't stop sucking we're good alright sweet thang

Because NO ONE else has that kinda suction power and purtty lips. Ok sweetie.

Now Behave

Advertisement
Laugh if you want.... BUT there is no denying that DBC is a TRUE CANE FAN through and through.

I admire and respect that

Mmm Hmmm

From time to time I have seen homeless dudes on the street wearing Miami gear, sometimes clearly unhinged or even muttering to themselves.

It has not stopped me from handing those guys a few bucks for their troubles and wishing them well. And while I am sure some of them are probably real Cane fans "through and through," I'm not sitting around talking football with them.

Never forget:

From time to time I have seen homeless dudes on the street wearing Miami gear, sometimes clearly unhinged or even muttering to themselves.

It has not stopped me from handing those guys a few bucks for their troubles and wishing them well. And while I am sure some of them are probably real Cane fans "through and through," I'm not sitting around talking football with them.

Never forget:

You got that right my man

What kind of lowlife picks on the helpless? He obviously has issues.

IF I ever did so in my life MY BAD because its just not cool

Advertisement
I will

Now as long as you don't stop sucking we're good alright sweet thang

Because NO ONE else has that kinda suction power and purtty lips. Ok sweetie.

Now Behave

You seem to have a lot of knowledge about the "suction power" and "purtty lips" of men.

You do you.

Advertisement
Back