CanesInsult.com

[MENTION=230]I'm james Jackson brother[/MENTION]

You're a scholarly man. You have many leather-bound books with a home smelling of rich mahogany

He also took [MENTION=1065]UMBrynn[/MENTION] girlfriend for a ride around Mahoney on the bologna pony

Advertisement
Pepper > [MENTION=11254]Salt[/MENTION]

MV5BMjIyODA2NDg4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjg4NDAwMw@@__V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg > is.jpg

Myself. However, no matter how my opinion may suck, at least I wasn't born a gator.

Advertisement
broke is a ******* ****

assybooger is the top of the KO list. I can't wait to be randomly inserted into his section at the next home game.

[MENTION=7212]tyrn[/MENTION] You's a b$tch [MENTION=17285]Corch Enamelstain[/MENTION] and he's a b$tch and yall like twin sisters!!

Oh look the troll is getting upset.

GTFOH soft a$$ **** Troll.

[MENTION=7212]tyrn[/MENTION] You's a b$tch [MENTION=17285]Corch Enamelstain[/MENTION] and he's a b$tch and yall like twin sisters!!

Lmao ur retarded.. u want someone to be a troll so bad

serious question: who are you people?

Advertisement

Lmao ur retarded.. u want someone to be a troll so bad

serious question: who are you people?

serious question: wtf kind of question is that?

Advertisement
Back